Day 62 (Monday)

"Rose!!!" someone yelled.

I turned around. Leo crashed into me and hugged me. I was so surprised. It was the morning break, and I was at my locker.

"Wow, you scared me," I said.
"Why?"
"Well I didn't really expect you to come to my locker," I explained.

Lockers were organized by class, so right now, all my classmates were around us.

"Let's go upstairs," I told him.

I felt bad. In a way, I was embarrassed to be seen hugging a 6th grader.
We hung out a bit upstairs before we each had to go to class. We hugged and said goodbye.

Later, we met in a corridor. We hugged, and, this time, my  class saw us doing it, and I didn't mind.

"Oh, it's cute, you're hugging little kids," said Liv.

Mia stated at me and raised her eyebrows. Julian saw us and he whispered to his friend, a little too loud, "That bitch."

And then one of Leo's little classmates commented, "You guys are always together. "

And after that I just felt good.

We saw each other again at lunch, we hugged, we hung out...

Suddenly, a random girl appeared and just started to hug him passionately. He just stood there, he didn't hug her back, he just stood there. But still, why was another girl hugging him?

After a while of reflection, I decided to just forget about that. And now, all I could think about was how, in a few hours, we would have orchestra. And, after that, I'll walk him home. Will I have the courage to do it?