Day 66 (Friday)

"Hey Tiffany, do you want to have lunch together today?" I asked.
"Sure."

So, I had lunch with Tiffany. I had hated her for the only reason that I thought that Oliver and her were together. I hadn't even given her a chance. I had judged her based on what others said of her. And I was so jealous of her relationship with Oliver that it biased my judgment. That wasn't fair. I should've even be judging her in the first place!

So, to fix my mistake, I decided to get to know her better.

We had lunch, talked, and I realized she was actually a really nice girl. She was sweet, funny... I'm glad I overlooked my first impression of her and got to know her.

At the end of our lunch, I just had to ask, "So, you and Oliver, is that a thing?"
"No way! It never was! He's too dumb for me. And he's all yours if you want him."
"No thanks, I'm good."

Next, I went up to Julian.

"Can we talk?" I asked.
"Um... Okay."
"Look, I know that our 'history' makes it awkward for us to talk, but I just wish non of it had ever happened. I wish we could be friends, like we used to be."
"You know what, I wish so too. But I can't be friends with someone who goes around showing off her boyfriend like that!"
"What boyfriend?"
"That sixth grader."
"Oh, Leo! We're just friends. I guarantee you."
"You're awfully close friends."
"Sure, we hug a lot, but there are no feelings involved. I promise."

He didn't looked convinced.

"I'm sorry, okay! I didn't want to hurt your feelings! I didn't want to break your heart! Now can we just forget about it and move on?"
"I can't just forget about it!"
"I know, but can you at least try?"
"Fine."

I smiled to him and he smiled back. Better than nothing, I thought.

"Friends?"
"Friends."

At the end of the day, I went up to Leo.

"Can I walk you home?"
"Sure."

So we walked, and talked, and laughed... As friends. Just friends. And I think I like that much better.

THE END

There you go! This was my story! I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote and comment!

-EvaRose13