lets play catch up

(Dont click link until told)

It was Friday night. My daughter just turned 1. We were bringing out the cake and ice cream for.her birthday party when we heard a knock at the door. "Who is it? " I asked rushing to the front door. "It's vante, open up!" He yelled. " I'm coming I'm coming! " I spit . "Roc baby, make sure layah doesn't open her gifts before we sing happy birthday? " I looked at my husband. " anything for you babe" he nods and pecks me on the cheek. I turn back around to open the front door and find cervante (pro-nounced --> SIR vante)

"Hey!" I hugged him and invited him in. "Where's the birthday girl?" He asked. "In the back room. Where's hazel?"

Vante looked towards the back moving threw family to get to layah and roc. " oh she's coming. " he replied. Before I knew it I saw her face. 22 year old hazel , the strongest I know. "Baby!" I smiled and ran to her. "Hey ma! " she squealed and returned the favor. I invited her in and the party officially started. All family and friends were here and we were about to help my daughter bring in her first birthday of 2013! We sang to her as roc held her on his lap and she grinned looking at her 'little mermaid' cake. "Happy birthday, dear layah august! Happy birthday to you! " we shouted. "Yay! Look at the cake ma ma!" I smiled nearly sufficating layah with my kisses. We had tons of cake and not to mention gifts. Time flys bye. It was almost 2 years ago when I found out I was carrying this beauty and now today I stand married to my high school best friend also known as the father of my daughter. At this point life is good. I ain't got no worries. The Party was over and it was time to wind down. Everyone soon went home and it was just me, my husband and layah. I am 23 year old Dominique and this is my life. (Click that link!)

I remember memories like they were yesterday ... my vows I made to stay faithful with roc ... the hell I went threw pushing out his child. Not to mention the embarrassment of being proposed to on my birthday.

-FLASHBACK

It was June 2012 when I found myself in cook county hospital in Brooklyn newyork.

"Oh my god...." I cried. Roc looked at me and caressed my hair. " your doing good baby" he whispered. Good? Good at what? Being in pain? I tilted my head back in exhaustion and before I knew it the sentence "when you feel a contraction , push" was said before I could prepare myself. I grabbed rocs hand and my legs we shifted back to my stomach.

"Push!" The doctor yelled and I pushed. I cried and cried in agonizing pain but was modivated to see her face! "Count to seven after the 2nd push!" The doctor instructed. I felt another contraction and the words came to my mind. "When you feel a contraction,push." It echoed there...so I pushed again. "1 2 3 4 5 6 7!" I yelled while squeezing rocs hand. "You got this baby! " he whispered. " one more push!" I pushed with everything in me. "Beautiful! " the nurse smiled and held her in the air. I grinned in exhaustion and my head fell back on the pillow. "Layah heaven August " I whispered . Roc kissed my forehead and laid layah In my arms when I fell asleep. Happiest moment of my life. " I love you " roc whispered as I drifted off. " I love you too" .

End of flashback -

Now I know your wondering what happened to everyone else but what is there to say? I mean Nana left when I was pregnant, the triplets went to collage in Atlanta, Robert was just a side kick of karmens, princes is probably still fucking around with Lindsay till this day , and as far as hazel is concerned my bestfriend of 3 years.... well lets just say she found love, someone who hasn't done her wrong in any kind of way.