the trap

The following day

Threw the eyes of Dominique,

Roc had went to work and it was me and my baby girl when I got a call from hazel. "Hello?" I answered

"Hey Niq "

"Wassup "

"Nothing .. cer took me to red lobster last night. "

Cer was always a good man to hazel. So I wasn't surprised that he took her to red lobster.

"Cute. Y'all fancy huh?" I teased.

"Something like that... but there's a twist." She began. "Oh shit .. what?"

Hazel took a deep breath as she said "Princeton" omg I paused in holding the phone .Princeton? The same princeton that was my homie until he went too far in cheating on hazel with that sloth ass bitch Lindsey! I think I should go puke now.

But I held my own as she finished her sentence. " Princeton was at red lobster "

I jumped. This shit was juicy as fuck!

"Whoaaaa what happened hazel?" I screamed.

"He was still with Lindsay .. but he tried to apologize and all that."

Haha this shit was just like Princeton. He'll fuck up and then apologize and used those small brown eyes to make girls give in and. Take him back

"But Dominique I'm stronger... I'm happy with cervante. He gives me love like I never had before."

Hazel explained. And I believe hazel with everything in me. Cervante is a good man to her; Will do anything for her.

"I know that's right girl. But know that prince is still gone try to get some from you now that y'all had a lil flashback. "

"I know. But I'm grown now. I can handle my own. You know what I mean?"

I sighed and smiled. My girl has really grown since high school. "Yeah haze. I know what you mean."

"But look girl I have to go. Me and roc and are about take lay'ah to the park "

"Alright" hazel said and we hung up.

As soon as I hung up from hazel all I heard was. "Mommy!!!" It was lay'ah. She was running to me with the biggest smile on her face. " hey babe." I smiled and picked her up. I started to tickle her and she couldn't help but laugh . " you ready to go to the park?" I kissed her cheek. "yes!" She giggled and roc walked threw the door. With his snapback on, white pants, and a blue muscle shirt.

"Ohhh.. look at daddy! Looking so delicious! " I looked at lay'ah. " deliciousss!" Lay'ah mocked me. I laughed. "No babe he's only delicious for mommy " I pecked her cheek.

" how's my two favorite girls? " roc smiled picking up lay'ah.

Lay'ah just loved being around her daddy. I mean everytime he came around she'd run to him. I mean she still loved me but she was always daddy's lil princess. Always. Right now my life with my husband and my beautiful daughter was perfect. Not anything could possibly ruin it.

While Dominique and roc took lay'ah to the park. Hazel and cervante had other plans.

This is threw the eyes of hazel

Last night was amazing. Despite running into Princeton. I had a pretty good time. Today on the other hand I wasn't feeling it. Prince found me on Facebook and has been low key trying to get with me. Cer is asleep and my inbox is bugging. " so can we talk?"

"Hazel please?" "I've missed you. " "or is that boyfriend of yours all on your ass?" "Please write back."

I can't take this anymore. Why don't I just inbox him back saying "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" and simply block him? I mean easy right. But before I even had that chance. He sent one last message. " okay hazel. If you don't want to see me fine. But I have something important to show you. It's crucial. "

I sat down at my lap top and thought. "What's so important? " I thought out loud. Maybe I should meet him so he can show me whats so important . I mean if it's crucial like he says it is . "Alright where? " I typed. " meet me at my place. 230 E towns road . Be Here by 6 tomarrow night." He told me. " fine." I soon closed and turned off my lap top to take my mind off of some of it all.