It Wasn't a dream

---introducing the new co-star!!---

(dont click the link until told!)

I walked in House At Approximatly 4:43Pm From visiting my younger brother and my Grandmother. I walked to the back and turned to the bedroom on the left to find her laying sideways in sweats and A tank top , watching Reruns of The Fresh Prince Of Bel- Air. "hey Cer" She smiled. " hey" I nodded and walked in. "you recording this?" I asked. "no" I laid on the bed with her and cuddled her from behind.  There is never a moment that me and her are not touching eachother. If we're Not having sex, We're cuddling. If we art doing either of the two then we're arguing or mad at eachother which is rare because we dont get mad at eachother often, not in this house we dont. "mind if I join you?" I asked kissing on her neck from behind. "mmm" She smiled as she tilted her head back. I heard bath water running but I didnt think anything of it. "how is your family?" She asked. "well mama said wassup!" I laughed. "whatever cer, you know your mother aitn bout that slang life" She teased. I rubbed her theigh. "you aint bout no thug life whatsoever!" I smiled and got up and walking around the bed. She got up and stood on the bed as if she was trying to make herself taller then me. "I am About that life" SHe got in my face. "whatever you say" I chuckled. "gimmie kiss" she ordered. "what you been missing these lips?" I asked. "yes, And I know you be missing mine too! I couldnt lie. when we're together it's hard not to be sexual to eachother. it's to the point we feel weird if we're in the same room and not in physical contact. I kissed her. "I did miss them" She kissed back and then moved away to stop the running bath water. "I thought you already took a shower this morning." I smacked my lips. "I did" she began taking off her clothes to get in the jacuzzi bathtub and I wondered. "then why you in there again?" "I got plans cer" she began. "mhm, where you going?" I asked. She stepped in the bubbling water and looked up at me. "no where" mhm. she know she going somewhere. let's put this to the test. "well I got plans to go somewhere, just you and me" I Nod. "where?" "let me take you to dinner" I offered.She grabbed my wrist pulling me closer to her. "deal" she smiled and kissed me. "but I got something for you" I smiled and lets be honest, she knew what was up! She slowly unbuttoned my white shirt and touched all over my bare chest.  I flet it getting hotter and hotter in that bathroom but I didnt mind.

I Am 23 Year old Cervante Chenay And This is my Life with my Beautiful girlfriend Hazel.

We fooled around a little in the bathtub but that was just to hold us until tonight. fuck I didnt want to stop hearing her moans but trust me, those moans wll become screams when the sun goes down.

-------- Meanwhile on the east side (click that link!)

I walked out the house and into the passenger side of the car. Me and my girl were about to head to Red lobster. I opened the car door and hopped inside , Im pretty tall so My head literally could touch the ceiling of the car. I adujusted my seat and pecked her on the cheek. "babe stop" She giggled. "wait until later tonight" She smiled. "i better get it good later tonight then. " I nodded. "whatever" she laughed and started the car, slowling pulling out of the parking space. things with me and my girl has been good so far, something Id least expect but it was going well. But at times like this... I still have my thoughts and wonders on how it COULD HAVE been but I often think as if it wasnt destined to be. maybe I am where Im supposed to be. I would be lying If I said I didnt think about this girl but It's been a while since we kept in touch. We finally arrived at red lobster and it was now 6:30PM Tonight dinner was on me and a special evening with my girl. Nothing could possibly ruin this. We sat down and attemped in ordering our food and right when the waiter asked me for my order a girl with a red dress came , Light brown eyes, curly brown hair and tan skin. she looked just like the girl in my thought but it couldnt be her. not with someone else. Or could it be. Her hair flowed when she walked and a young man pulled her chair out for her and she plowed down like the model she seeked to be.... HAZEL And Some other guy? I thought to myself when my ponderence was interrupted "Uhm sir? Your order?" The waiter said and I was back in focus.

I Am  24 Year Old Jacob Perez And This is my Life with Lindsay.

-Cervonte's Name in here is pronounced (SIR VANTE) cute right?

- What are your thoughts? you like where this is going?