forever torn part 2 (Goodbye Jacob)

1 week later

Hazel,

I got out of the black limo... Just me, all by myself.

The sky was cloudy and seemed as if it would rain.

Not surprisingly , I felt sprinkles of water on my arms and shoulders.

I pulled out a black umbrella and expanded it above my head.

I was dressed in all black with my straightened brown hair just ready to get this all over with. I wore a black pencil dress with black stiletto heels with a cardigan over my shoulders. I had a black hat & built in netted vail to cover my face, mainly my tears I knew I was about to shes. I walked to the the entrance of the church where I met Kaylee , kylee & Karmen. The triplets that we went to school with. They flew all the way in New York from Nevada just to come and say goodbye to Jacob.

"Baby" karmen teared up and hugged me.

I took a deep breath just holding in. All of my emotions as I hugged back.

Just then, Kylee, & kaylee joined in the hug just surrounding me with love when roc , Dominique and nana walked over.

"Where's Lay'ah?" Kaylee asked

" at grandmas house" niq replied.

" it's good to see y'all again " nana nodded.

We all embraced the fact we were together again, but this time without Princeton.

"Who's gonna walk hazel down the aisle, someone needs to be by her side " karmen confessed.

Roc nodded, " she'll be safe with me" he volunteered. When the church bells rang.

He held out his arm for me to grab as we all walked in together, to view jacob.

The doors opened as everyone took their seats and I saw Jacobs coffin.

" you ready?" Roc asked

I didn't respond, I was in a numb state at this point. I was frozen.

& then we started walking.

(Click that link)

Roc was in a arm lock with me so that I wouldn't loose my mind.

Step by step I walked to the front of the room so I could take one last look at him.

I hid behind my black vail so nobody could see me cry , even though I hadn't yet. Until I finally stood In front of the coffin . Jacob wore the same black suit and tie that he wore on valentines day, when he proposed to me.

His eyes were shut closed and he just lied there as if he were asleep.

I looked around the room and then back at Jacob, this is the part where my face scrounged up and I began to cry . I know he was crying too ... Not physically but spiritually .

I looked at my tears disappear as his white collared shirt absorbed them. And I hunched over the coffin just breaking down and crying for him.

Knowing that he wasn't coming back was the hardest thing I think I've ever had to accept.

My mind began to take me back to memory lane when Jacob and I actually began .

From going to the lunch line... When he tripped me... Or the day I went to Friday night live for the first time. we slept eventually slept together, which ... I guess you can say led to our relationship.

I even remember The arguments we had, just for stupid reasons. Now that I look back on it, they had no meaning.

We were stupid, fighting for no reason but one solid one. Us.

I even cried just thinking about when I fought Lindsay at school. Yeah I got her good , but it was all for Jacob.

The moment I knew he loved me , was when he came to visit me in the hospital after a asthma attack. He cuddled next to me and kissed me.

He was scared for me, as if i died on him. I'll never forget the exact words ... Proof that I was his everything. "Don't Ever pull that shit on me again" he said.

I smiled a little with my tears still dampened on my face and shredded even more tears.

I know he cheated on me with Lindsay, but 2 years later he came running back for me, as much as I told him no, I knew he had changed. He wanted me back... Even if he did have to die in the end.

Soon they closed his coffin and carried him out as I followed . I continued to shed tears , still not wanting to accept the fact that he's gone.

Just then it started raining. I cried even harder as I looked above at the clear water drops just landing on the great leaves on the bushes and trees.

This reminded me of Jacob and I's first kiss.

" can we get to know each other? " he asked me right before i wrapped my arms up and around the back of his neck . He leaned in for a kiss when our lips had first met rain droppings on our forehead. But love in our hearts.

Just look at me now.... Pregnant with his child.... Jayla rain Perez.

Never knowing what her father was like, my journey would continue , it might be hard... But Jacob always told me he'd never leave me.

As the burial began, I threw 2 roses on his coffin, one from myself & a smaller one from our unborn child.

We'll miss him..... But I then looked up and the sun shined. I looked at the oak trees from afar and the rain dried up pretty quickly. When I saw his face... Better yet his spirit. It was Jacob. He smiled at me and blew a kiss.

I felt a warm tent on my cheek and smiled with tears in my eyes. I saw Jacob.... He was still here. I even heard his voice, " I love you hazel" it voice said , carrying over an echo. I nodded and weeped into his grave.

" I love you too Jacob" I whispered and blew one last kiss.

I will forever cherish our engagement ring, our love and our child.

The End