stay away from him

Threw the eyes of hazel

I was chilling with Cer and we were watching tv and hell I was laying on his chest. I just listened to his heartbeat and felt safe with him. His first day off in weeks and lately I've been bored just keeping the house clean and cooking dinner for him every damn night.

"Baby " I looked up at him.

Cervante smiled and hell his smile lightened my mood so quickly I was biting my lip just two seconds later. I loved it! "Wassup hazel? " he asked. " I'm so happy your here with me. I mean youve been working for so damn long." I laughed and shook my head. "Haha baby Im happy too" he kissed my forehead. I Hughes him even tighter because of my mood and we just watched Jersey shore. Ha we are losers man I swear. Just as I got comfortable his phone rang and he answered.

I started to just fall asleep on his chest but instead jumped because that ringtone was louder then a mug! "Hello?" Cer asked. He continued talking and I was just laying on his beautiful chest. Nothing could have possibly ruined my mood. "Yeah Jenny, I'll be right there " he said in a professional voice . "Wait what?" I sat up and looked at him when he hung up. " I have to go to the studio with roc and Jenny... we have a girl group coming to record a few tapes."

"But you promised we were going to have this day to us. Just us."

"I know hazel but I have to go to work. "

Cervante got up and put on a different shirt. He looked at me with a face that said "it's Only business " Psh typical. " I'll make it up to you. I promise" he looked in my eyes and kissed me. "K" I shrugged and nodded. I mean .. it's whatever. My man has to do what he has to do. He put on his shoes and left. Now its 1 o'clock in the afternoon and I'm alone and horny as fuck! I might as well throw a party with 52 lezbos and Dewayne 'The Rock' Johnson. Shit put domes D's on that bitch. I just sat and watched tv all alone and soon drifted off to sleep. Falling asleep horny is NOT what should be going on. I found myself laying on my back. I was laying on a huge dinner table . And my back immediately arch. "Uhh!" I moaned as I felt his tounge just devour my on the inside. " you taste great hazel" he whispered on my theigh. I rubbed my hands on his head and my knees shook a little. "Fuck yess!" I moaned. His head went deeper as he ate me out and I couldn't help but bite my damn lip. He finally came up and took his shirt off just revealing his sexy smooth chest. His pecks, his abs, shit.... "just then he unbuttoned his pants and we were both naked within a wink of an eye. He slowly slid in while I was soaking wet for him. "Damn hazel" he groaned as he came in. He began to slowly thrust and I gasped deeply. " Princeton" I moaned and he whispered " it's okay. . Just relax " his Spanish accent just fluttered in my mind as he began to speed up. My body began to slide up and down on the table when he began to pump in and out. "Fuck!" I yelled out in pleasure. I gripped the tablecloth and arched my back once more. It felt so great having him inside of me. Honestly I'd rather have him giving me pleasure rather then anyone else. He sat me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck As he started going turbo inside of me. " Ahhhhh Harder!" I screamed. "What's my name" he asked and he went even deeper. My thoughts began to get scattered in my mind. I really couldn't focus because of all the pleasure he was giving me. god I missed this " shittt!"

Just then Jacob got rougher and gave he longer strokes. "Tell me my name" he groaned in my ear as he drilled inside me. "Daddy daddy" I moaned tilting my head back.

"say it again"

He ordered.

"Fuck me daddy!" I screamed. He took one more long stroke And took me off of the table. We walked to the couch and He bent me over Just roughly entering me from the back. "Jacob go faster baby"

"Mmm. For what?" He asked as he sped up. "Fuck. Just make me come. Please!" I begged. He whispered in my ear. " Throw it back for daddy" just then I went hard with him and he let out a loud grown matching up with his cum.. actually I let out too best orgasm in a while. Just then I woke up. "Shit. " I mumbled out loud. . . My very first sex dream? For some apparent reason I feel like I shouldn't see Jacob for a few days. I mean we're friends but after the sex dream I'll just make everything awkward.