I'm only 21

I was at the police station just waiting for the investigators to tell me what happened and who took my daughter . Hazel was in the car asleep in nanas arms.

Just then prince and roc pulled up.

They both ran out of the car and headed over to me. "What happened? Did they give you any info about Lay'ah? " roc asked

I shook my head no and looked at prince. I didn't think prince really had it in him to get hazel pregnant... I mean I didn't even know if he was aware that she was or not.

"Where's hazel?" He asked me.

I nodded " in the car, just take her home" I told him.

Prince nodded and gave me a hug.

"I hope you find Lay'ah ." He told me.

"Thanks " I hugged back.

Prince gave roc a dap and ran to the car to get hazel. He opened the car door and picked her up just carrying her into his car. Nana got out from the other side and waved at the both of us. " good luck" she said

Roc and I both raised our hands and watched the car pull off. It was now just me and roc waiting for the police.

Before too much time passed it was 10:37 pm and officer Mitch came our direction with a notepad and pen in his hand.

" well we found who you child is with right now. " he nodded

" who?" Roc asked

"Ms. Karen Brookfield "the officer informed .

I clenched my jaw and struggled to get just one sentence out .

"Where is she?" I asked in a monotone voice.

" well ma'am. We have a god tracked on her phone. Last time we checked , she was at her home."

I smirked slightly. "Let's go"

10 minutes later we were in the car , halfway at her house. I was ready for her. Little did the cops know. I'm going in that house too.

Roc sat in the front seat next to the officer while I sat in the caged back.

" how old is your daughter ?" Asked the officer.

"1 ...she'll be 2 in 1 month now". Roc said.

"That's sweet, so she got excepted to glens-dale academy? " the officer chuckled.

Roc nodded " she knows way beyond her age, she knows her abc's, how to spell her name, everything, she's about 3 years advanced in level. "

The officer laughed . " wow, when she's done with high school, she's gonna be about 14, 15? "

"Yeah, but there's nothing wrong with that huh" roc nodded.

Honestly, my baby is smart, she's a little genius if you asked me. She makes me proud more and more each day. Which is why I don't understand why this crazy bitch wants to take that away from me.

Just then the officers phone beeped.

"GPS rerouting " the phone spoke out.

"Jeffrey's ice cream shack, in 2.2 miles make right."

" what?" I asked

" apparently she's headed to the ice cream shack so hold tight" the officer said.

I sat back while he sped up into the fast line.

The more people around , the better. I didn't have a problem with it whatsoever. All I knew was that I needed my baby back and I needed her back now. She's done nothing wrong to anyone but she's suffering.

I thought about all things I would do to Karen if I saw her but I couldn't choose just one thing. I thought about strangling her, punching her, stomping her and even stealing the

Officers gun to just blow her brains out.

yet I haven't decided what I wanted to do.

Before I knew it we we're that the shack and the officer got out of the car. Roc stayed because that was the order given .

As soon as he left and opened the door, and left to go into the store, I jumped out of the car and followed him in. there that bitch was . Sitting with Alex and Lay'ah just eating .

"FREEZE BROOKFIELD!" The officer yelled.

Karen stood up and out her hands in the air .

-BOOM

I pushed the officer out of the way and grabbed Karen by her hair . Followed by my right hand swinging from behind me ,& I punched her dead in the jaw.

"ma'am ,Ma'am stop!" The officers yelled but I kept going.

My mindset was to hit her one good time but the more I hit her , the better I felt.

BOP!!

BOP!!

BOP!!

I kept punching her until my got sore, which I don't recall feeling.

Just then roc pulled me away from Karen and I threw one last punch and her tooth hit my damn knuckle. Breaking skin and blood ran.

" bitch I dare you to touch her again! " I yelled as they pulled me away .

Roc grabbed Lay'ah and we walked out the door.

" Brookfield your under arrest for insanity and kidnap. " they officer said as he cuffed her in the hand metals . I wanted this bitch dead but I guess jail was the second best thing.

(Meanwhile with Princeton and hazel)

Princeton,

Hazel hasn't been herself since yesterday. I don't know if she ran into that fool Cer or vante , whatever that fools name is, or what. She was asleep when we got to the police station and even when we got home and I put the covers over her. I was just on facebook scrolling when I looked to my right and saw her awaken just starting into blank space.

"Hazel?" I asked

She looked at me.

" hazel are you okay? " I asked

She didn't respond. She just turned her head and continued to stare blankly.

Something came to my mind but .... As much as I didn't want to , I did.

" you're pregnant..." I told her.

Just then she broke down . Tears ran down her face and her ears turned pink.

" I'm sorry" she said as she covered her face.

I looked at her. As she broke down just crying and crying. " let me see your face hazel"

I commanded . I moved her hands and she looked at the wall.

" look at me" I told her.

" it's alright. I'm here with you. "

Hazel sighed deeply and stared in my eyes. " I'm not mad, we made this baby... We're going to have this baby...& we're going to raise this baby. " I told her.

Just then she wiped her tears .

" hazel I love you. " I smiled .

" I love you" I leaned in to kiss her and she kissed back. The moment was great. She's been living with me for months now, it's funny how time flys by and she's pregnant with my kid now.

I'm only 21... But I'm a grown man.

My life is finally beginning .