Dont Touch me Like that!

Roc, 

So Me and Dominique are at Karens Party... I mean Lay'ah Is having fun with Alex And Dominique is where the drinks are, But Im stuck with Karen and her weird ass guest. I wont exactly be rude or jump to conclusions unless she or her friends do somethingt to make me mad. until then i'll play it off. I began to fix the buttons on my cheap plaid shirt as they kept unbuttoning. , I mean I know I havent gained weight, but I kept having trouble. Just then Karen walked over to me with the biggest grin  on her face. " Hey Rocky, Id lIke to introduce you to some people" Karen smiled at me. What the fuck? I dont know if she notices but I really dont care to be around her, Or her crazy ass friends. Before I could even say no thanks, she snatched my arm and I began to glide further away from my wife. She le me to a group of three girls that ere made out to be her friends or soem shit so I just played along. "Donna, Gina, And Kim, This is my Close friend Roc"  She smiled looking at me. I nodded and said hello just to be polite . "Ive Heard a lot about you mr. SEXY. "  Gina grinned and bit her lip. I began to chuckle nervously. "really? Like what?" I asked. "About how your pack--" "GINA!" Karen cut her off. karen then looked at me and smirked a little. "im sorry rocky, dont mind them" . 

I looked at all of them with a puzzled facial expression And tried to change the subject. "Uhm, Have you seen Lay'ah" I asked. Karen nodded "Yeah Hun, I'll take you to her." she said  and hugged me around the side of my waist to led me to her. I slowly moved to the opposite side to get out of her grip and she chuckled, "Im just kidding" she giggled and Looked at me. "sure hope so" I mumbled. We Went down stairs and down the hall and it led me to a play room. The room that I found Lay'ah And Alex playing in. "come on Lay'ah, It's almost time for dinner. " I said walking over to her . I picked her up and proceeded to leave the room. " oh you can stay for dinner?"  Karen Offered. As Much As I wanted to say "hello no" I just put my acting skills on. "uhm, Nah, I got work Tomarrow, So we''' just stop by wendys on the way back home" I nodded when Lay'ah touched her private part. "you okay angel?" I asked and she shook her head no." you hurt?" I asked and she still shook her head no. I didnt worry too much because whenever she touched her private part, it meant she had to potty. So I stopped by the nearest bathroom, I didnt see karen anywhere around so I just let Lay'ah Go potty as I waited outside the door. It was now my mission to find my wife, I mean this party can really suck my left ball sack for all I care. I just needed my wife and my daughter so we can finally be out. As I waited Outside the bathroom for Layah To finish I felt her creepy ass hands go down the front of my jeans. she literally came from no where and I nearly punched her in the jaw for what she just did. "K-Karen, Stop it. "  I said in a quiet tone so layah couldnt hear me through the door. "Rocky... Please." she started to beg. "What The Fuck?" I gagged quietly. "Karen Im Married. Stop it" I pushed her hands away and she got on both her knees. "daddy, Id do anything for you to just punish me" she said catching her breath and biting her lip. She started to unzip my pants and I grabbed her arms and Pulled her up. "Karen . STOP IT!" I Said whspering harshly. Karen looked at me and just licked her bottome lip. "My daughter is on the opposite side of that door !" I said and Pushed her away. Just then I heard the water going so I assumed layah got on the toilet to reach the sink and wash her hands. I then walked in and grabbed her to leave. " But roc," Karen began. I looked at her and Pointed. "stay away from me. " I told her and walked back upstairs to find dominique. she was by the bar getting more juice.

"dominique , let's go" I told her. " baby it's only been 1 hour" She said . "no,  Let's go" I said grabbing her arm and walking out the door. " Baby wait" Dominique looked at me and snatched away. "what?" 

I turned around to look back and she had a confused look on her face. "what just happend?"  I rolled my eyes and walked away with Lay'ah, Nothing,  Im ready to go home, go to sleep because I have work in the morning." I told her and she sighed. Just walking behind me. As far as telling dominique what really happened in there wasnt the best Idea. Dominique Is not really a fighter But She Will If she has to. Plus If I do tell her, she'll think m cheating or some shit . I mean ive cheated in high school but now? Never so why would I ruin it?  We got to the car and I strapped Lay'ah In her seat while me and Niq sat in the front. " baby forreal, Are you Okay?" She asked me once more. I took a deep breath before responding and nodded. " Yeah." I pulled backwards out of the parking lot and stoppd to kiss her. "whatever you say bro" She shrugged and turned on the radio as we headed home.

READ , COMMENT AND VOTE <3