a small check up on Cer and Hazel

2 weeks later

Hazel,

So Me and Cervante are laying on the couch watching TV and Ive been pondering on if I should take nIq's advice about Me and Cervante. So today, shit today is the day god dammit. Im about to take Dominiques advice  to talk to him before I make a mistake and Jump into anything with princeton. I mean Lately he has been leaving me alone all the time so maybe If I talked... he'll change it and things just might get better. "Cer" I looked up at his hair on his chin. "wassup?" He nodded. I was thinking , do you think you could be at the studio less? " I asked him. Cervante got this look in his eyes and chuckled at my statement. "baby, I have to work." He explained. I nodded and sat up a little. "I know Cer, But this past Month and a half Ive been feeling just by myself all the time, you work 7 days a week and dont come home until like 10, when Im asleep ." I said puzzled. It's literally me here all day from 7 am until 10:00 pm for 7 days a week. When Do I get to spend time with my boyfriend? I flexed my left brow at Cer to see what his response would be and he stayed quiet. "uhm, Hello? Im talking to you" I said . "okay babe, I'll give this tuesday up for you. I'll hold off on my clients And it'll just be me And you okay?" He said with sincerity. "okay, " I nodded.. All of a sudden, I felt excited. Like I was when we made dates every other weekend. Dominique was right, maybe talking to him is a start for things to finally go right.