Hello Tiana

Through the eyes of Roc ,

I woke up this morning 10:18 a.m., today was supposed to be boys day out , just me and prince ,while Dominique got Lay'ah ready for school.

"Baby have you seen leah's sandals? " Dominique asked.

"Which ones, she has many? "

Dominique side and continue to move around in the back rooms looking for her shoes.

"The pink ones with the sparkles."

I check on the couch and attempting to the tables but I didn't find them anywhere.

"I don't know where they are you might want to check in our lives and she's always in there. " I advised.

"Okay thanks babe, I found them. "

Before I knew it Leah came running from her bedroom and into my arms."Daddy. "She smiled.

"Hey baby girl, have a good day at school & you be good okay. "I told her. "okay daddy."

I kissed her on the four head and then kissed Dominique as well. "Don't speed baby, don't speed. "

I joked.

"Whatever bum " he laughed

They soon left and it was time for me to get ready and chill out with prince.

I headed to the shower and started the hot water when I heard a noise. I paused and stopped the water when I figured my phone was ringing. Dominique was calling . Yeah, she probably forgot something. "Hello?" I answered .

" I love you daddy" I heard Lay'ah say, and before I could answer , she hung up the phone. A smile took per my face and I chuckled. " I love you too princess" . I said to myself as if she could hear me. I walked back into the bathroom to get my shower ready when my phone rang again. Haha "Lay'ah" I laughed and ran back to my phone. " hey Lay'ah " I laughed . When I realized I was on the phone with someone else.

"Lay'ah? Boy pleAse"

Her voice carried over.

Wait...

"Nana?" I asked. Funny she'd call me, I haven't heard from her in nearly 2 years.

"It's Tiana to you" she laughed.

" Tiana, " I corrected myself.

I wonder why'd she call me. I mean it was more of a shocker more then anything.

" I was just calling to clear the air with you. I mean. I know I waited a while but it's better late then never right?" She asked.

I nodded my head and spoke into te phone.

"Yeah , go ahead ." I invited.

I heard Tiana take a deep breath and a small nervous chuckle.

" roc.... when we were back in high school I hated you. " she began.

I slowly got offended.

"Well thanks" I replied with sarcasm. Nana laughed . " I mean You and your friends bullied hazel and it felt like hell. Until we ended up sleeping together... " she continued.

"Roc , it connected us. You we're probably the only boy I trusted . My only guy friend. "

I started to smile because I felt the same way about her. My heart began to skip a beat as she continued talking and it was over whelming.

She cotiued talking as I listened .

" I over reacted when I found out Dominique was pregnant but it wasn't worth losing a true fiend like you. " she said.

"Really?" I asked in amazement.

Nana sighed. "Yeah"

" so what are you trying to say? " I asked

"Roc... In trying to say I miss my friend. We're adults now and its childish to hold a grudge from high school. & ... Well roc I just wanted to ask if you'd be my bestfriend again"

She asked.

I smiled hard and nodded . I had been waiting for this moment.

"Of course Tiana" I laughed . An so did she.

"So when are you gonna come and see your niece ? " I asked

" whenever I get the chance, until then , kiss her for me" she giggled.

"Will do,"

" well I'm getting ready for movie day with hazel, so I'll catch up with y'all later. " nana rapped up.

"Okay , stay classy"

"As always."

After a conversation with nana, I felt happy. The only girl friend I really had is now back in my life. And hopefully she's here to stay.

I finally got in the shower and left out to see prince .

Note- YES NANA IS BACK BUT REALIZE THAT ROC IS MARRIED WITH A KID, Therefore nothing is gonna happen with nana & roc. They specifically claimed "friends"

Thanks