the longest record ever!

Through the eyes of Roc,

Its been 3days since my daughter turned 1. I feel like my life is flashing before my eyes but in a good way. The more layah grows up the more I see myself inside of her. She has my eyes and lips. She's the most beautiful girl in the world. I walked in the house from work. I'm actually a solo rapper at a theater down the street. 4 grand every 2 weeks is what I'm bringing home. "Hey babe" Dominique smiles when I walk threw the door. " hey, where's layah?" I asked. I looked at Dominique and she had on a short silk dress that showed her sexy curves. "I just put her to bed for the night "she smiled and kissed my neck. "Mmm... well in that case we haven't fucked for in a Minute." I whispered. Shit, It's been a entire 2 months since I've had sex. The longest no-sex record I've ever had and I'll be damned if let it happen again. " I may have lost my touch..." she smirked. I locked the front door and walked her back to the bedroom. "Show me how?" She asked. "I might destroy you." I shrugged. I closed the bedroom door and Dominique laid on the bed and looked at me seductively. "Destroy me then" and with no further ado I let her have it. Starting with her sweet spot. I kissed her neck and sucked it just trying to give her a hickie. I slid my hands under her dress and lucky for me she wasn't wearing panties or a bra. I took off her dress and took off my shirt . She smiled at me and rubbed her inner theifs. She was beautiful down there as always and kissed her other set of lips. She arched a little as if she wasn't Ready but her body was screaming to fuck her. I licked her down there and she she moaned. "Sexy ass moan." I whispered on her lips. I looked up at her as I licked and she was biting her lip. I massaged her as was getting wetter and wetter. "Mmm that's what I like" I smiled and licked deeper and deeper with harder strokes. "Roc! " she arched. "Sshhh" I told her and kissed came up. "You know I'm about to fuck you raw right? " I asked.

"Just fuck me daddy" she looked in my eyes. I then unbuckled my pants and threw them on the floor letting my hard dick spring up. I laid back on the bed and slid in. I deep stroked her down and she moaned instantly. "Uhh roc!"

She put her hands around my neck and I pressed my body against hers just making her legs open as far as they possibly could. Thank god for flexible women. My Dick got harder feeling her hot juices flowing on it and I got hornier. "Fuck" I grunted.

I started going Turbo as Dominique opened her mouth bigger but no sound came out. "I got something for that mouth " I told her.

I pulled her up and didn't bother to slide out. I carried her to our bathroom in the bedroom and put her on the sink. "Tell me when" I told her and went down on her again. I began sucking on her clit andshe legs jerked open and her gasp got louder. "Oh my god!!!" She screamed. "Hush before you wake up layah"I whispered . She hummed and bit her lip as I licked even faster. I held her around her lower back to her ass and buried mg head In between her legs eating deeper and deeper. I was eating her alive! "Uhhh fuckkkkkkk " she rubbed my hair as she came. "Mmmm" I smiled licking her clean and I stood up kissed her. "Can I ?" She asked. "Be my guest" I already knew what she was up to...or should I say down to. She kissed my hard tip and swirled her tounge around the sides. "Uhh"I groaned. She started sucking and I watched her lip movedments. God she looked sexy. I felt my come build up and I rubbed her hair and she sucked harder and faster. "That's it" I bit my lip and she deep throated. What's sex without a good eating and sucking? "damn girl. I'm about to come. " I groaned loudly. She stood up and I got even rougher. I grabbed her by her hips and sat her back up against the sink and slid in. I fucked her with everything in me. "Uhh uhh uhhh uhh!!" She moaned with every thrust I came in with. "Uhh shit! " I groaned and continued fucking until I got tired. Our juices we slapping together and honestly It made me cone faster. "Uhhhh fuck me daddy!" She screamed and I let out all my come. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkk"I groaned as I banged the hell out of her and exploded inside of her.we went to bed soon after. Fuck... can my life get any better?

Tbc

Go check out my first book for freaky imagines! !! go go go!!! It's called "fuck me like you mean it" and it's for all the freaky mindless behavior fans. Want a personal ? Go check it out and under the last chapter tell me. I'm trying to do 3 tonight so lets go!