Playdate At Roscoes

Threw the eyes of roc

Me and layah were up a little earlier then we expected to. Actually we woke up at around 8. Shit that's early for me. Lay'ah is used to it only because she's 1 but it's been nearly 20 years since I was her age.

Me and her were on our way to Roscoe's play palace to meet up with Karen and Alex. Dominique must have lied her ass off last night to make sure she didn't have to go anywhere. She knows damn well that she don't have to work. . . But it is what it is. " you ready to go baby girl?" I asked Lay'ah. She nodded and lifted her arms up for me to hold her. I picked her up and grabbed the car keys on my way out the door.

We got to the car I sat her on the trunk to take a few quick pictures before she had fun with her lil boyfriend. "Smile so mommy can see this" I told her. She did the biggest cheese in the world. Haha my baby girl. I began to take another one and continued to take quiet a few. Lay'ah reminded me of those Tumblr babies you see all over Google. Layah matched them pretty much. creamy Light skin, my curly black hair, her moms eyes and lips with my nose. my girls taking off on these ridahs! I picked layah back up and strapped her in her car seat. We pulled out the parking lot and drove to Roscoe's.

By the time we pulled into the parking lot and I got out if the car I heard someone yell my name. "Roc. "

I turned around and Alex was running to me as fast as he could with the cutest grin on his face. I looked up and Karen was approaching as well. " nice to see you " she smiled. "Thanks. Feelings mutual." I nod. Alex hugged my leg and I just laughed a little as I was unstrapping Lay'ah out of her car seat. When I did get her out safely,Alex started jumping. "Yayyy" he clapped his hands in exitment and we went in. After layah and alex started running around and having fun me and Karen sat down at a nearby table. " I think your daughter is very adorable " she confessed. I nodded. "Thank you, your son is a trip" Karen laughed at me. " so what is he mixed with?" I asked. I mean she looked mixed with black and white, while alex looked awfully different. "Oh he's Puerto Rican and black. " Karen told me . " oh cute" I smiled. " And actually Roc, he isn't my real son, I adopted him when my boyfriend left me"

I just nodded. No wonder he didn't show any of her features whatsoever. I mean Alex is so cute and then when I look at Karen shes... I won't say ugly because she's not, but more of a mild cute. " I'm sorry about your boyfriend " I confessed, taking a drink of water. " it's fine, sometimes I believe It was meant to be"

Well in my eyes it obviously wasnt if it didn't work out , I mean when I was in high school and I thought I wanted Nana, --- Psh regretted every last second with her. "Well sometimes it's not" I smiled to keep the mood up. Call me a douche but I don't care, I really don't have time to be all sad because of other people's sorrows. unless its close family... don't try to get my sympathy. It just won't work. "But how'd you can Dominique get together? I mean , If you don't mind my asking." Karen smiled. " oh... well we were friends in high school so... yeah" I nodded

"No, I mean how did you get in a relationship. Was it on a date? Or did you just have a moment?" She asked . My thoughts were saying don't tell her about how y'all were bullies because that would be a whole different story so I just shrugged and nodded my head towards my daughter. "We got in a relationship when she was pregnant with my daughter Lay'ah " I nodded. "Oh.. so you were like friends with Benefits" Karen laughed. I took another sip of my water and laughed. "Actually I was friends with benefits with a few others too, I just got tied down after Lay'ah was conceived " I laughed " I feel you. I feel you" . Me and Karen hit it off really. I think she could be cool people. Alex and Lay'ah on the other were getting tired and restless. So about a hour or so later we left