Birthday wishes (part 2 of 2)

Princeton,

I was in the living room just enjoying Lindsay not being here anymore. I even burned the sheets she slept it. That's how much I fucking don't care about her. The tv was on as I was scrolling through the channels and my phone kept ringing . It was hazels friend... Nana . A girl roc used to date before Dominique was officially in the picture. Why would she be calling me this time a night? I then rejected her call and continued to watch tv when it rang again. "The fuck? " I looked back at my iPhone and rejected it again. "My first time enjoying myself and my phone is fucking blowing me up." I scoffed and scooted my phone away from me. And I heard the ringtone once again. "Oh my god hello??" I yelled into the phone. " prince!! " she screamed hysterically "what? What?" I asked "come to Denver county hospital. I'll explain everything later . Hurry up!" She cried out . " okay calm down"

Nana sobbed into the phone and nearly broke down. I could hear it in her voice. " just hurry" she cried and I hung up. I didn't understand what was going on but I was there in 5 minutes . I walked up to the desk and was immediately directed to the waiting room where I saw nana, roc , Dominique and baby Lay'ah.

I slowly walked up to them looking confused . " where is hazel ? And why are we here? " I asked. I saw Dominique shed a tear and Lay'ah wiped it away. " mommy don't cry" Lay'ah said as she put her tiny hand on Dominique's face. " what happened? " I asked

Roc looked up and sighed . "Hazel was in a car accident. A drunk driver hit her side of the car."

What the hell? My heart started pounding and I looked at all of them . " what? Is ... She's okay right?"

Roc shook his head as if he wasn't sure. " come on.... Was it that bad? " I asked . " they say she's conscious and is woke but her physical body is not what it seems" nana explained . I looked at nana and then Dominique . " shit . The what the fuck do I do to make her feel better? And where the hell is that Cervante kid?" I asked

" hazel walked out pissed with him ... And that was right before the accident . " nana explained . Cervante is one pussy ass bitch. I thought to myself while a nurse slowly approached . She stood in her blue scrub and looked at us. " surprisingly . The crash didn't kill her. But it did give her part head trama and partial concision to the fore front of her brain. " well when can she leave here?" Dominique asked .

" 2 days is just enough time. Monday is a predictable date " the nurse inquired . " but fill free to see her now if you wish" she said walking away to what I assumed to be hazels hospital room. I looked at the group and they nodded at me. " go get her" nana mumbled. She was right. Hazel might appreciate it more if I came in there before everyone else. I turned the opposite way and followed the nurse to hazels room . It was room 122 and I just remember looking at the nurse and she nodded " good luck" she said and I opened her the door. I found hazel just laying down and watching tv as I slowly walked in and kneeled before her. "Aree you ok-" I began to asked and she cut me off. I just remember closing my eyes and her soft lips touched mine. I couldn't wrap my head around it but I kissed back. 3 minutes of full out lip actions. Free from all distress. And I felt like it was just me and hazel . I felt her hand gently around the back of my neck and softly gripping my hair.. The moistness of our lips just flowing together made everything beautiful. After we were done. She looked at me and remained silent. "Hazel?" I asked. And right then a tear developed in her right eye. Not of happiness but if hurt. I could see it. As long as I've known hazel... I just knew it. " ja--Jacob " she said as she began to get herself together. " I'm so tired." She began . " I just want to be loved ... " she told me. Her voice was weary and her arms were shaky. "Jacob .... He hurt me so bad..." She started to say in a lower whisper tone. I looked at her and wiped her tears. " he doesn't deserve you" I responded looking in her eyes. " he doesn't deserve to wake up to a meaningful , bright, and beautiful lady like you."

Hazel sniffed softly and reached out for a hug . " am I wrong to say, Lindsay doesn't deserve a strong, grouchy, yet charming guy like you?" Hazel asked. I chuckled a little bit. " I'm grouchy?" I asked as we let go of the hug." Hazel smiled slightly and pulled me close to her as if she wanted me to lay with her. " yes. You've been that way since we were in high school. Remember tripping me in the lunch line?" She asked.

😂😂😂 oh yeah. She has a great point. " I was really mean to you huh?" I chuckled . "Yes. Yes you were "

I ended up laying with hazel in her hospital bed and sharing memories of our relationship in high school...just taking our minds off our break ups and hazels concussion. But I couldn't lie. Having hazel in my arms felt like she wasn't completely in my arms. Something makes me feel like that Cervante kid... Is going to keep trying to get at hazel even though she walked out on him.

Have a happy halloween. Vote comment and stuff. ❤️❤️❤️ .