let's just make love, On valentines day

Threw the eyes of Hazel,

I told Prince that I loved him after sex. Funny thing was , It felt right to do. Not because of the sex but because he made me love him all over again. I honestly missed him & now I've Got him back.

I was on the phone, With who? Dont worry about that, But even though I havent seen her in a minute, she's Still my best friend. 

"So, Are you and Prince Back together now?" Nana Asked.

I smiled and didnt know what exactly to say. "We're Working on It. "

knowing Nana, She always has to recap stuff. I mean If anyone witness our high school life, that's all she did. "so you guys stay together, You have sex again, You said you love him and you dont know if you are back together yet?" she asked

"Okay smart ass, We're back together." I laughed.

"well Why are you talking to me on valentines day, & not Your Man?" she asked

"because I, I " to be honest , i didnt Know. I mean I do want prince to be my Valentine yet Im on the phone talking to my nigga.

"Mhm, Well As much as Id Lvoe to stay and talk, I gotta get back to my man... he's laying on the bed with chocolates and strawberries........ ON HIS CHEST" Nana screeched as if she was excited. "whatever, Love you babe" 

"Love you too ma, Bye"

after we hung up from eachother I decided to order food from olive garden, I mean I know they dont deliver but if i had to pay 40 dollars for someone to get out here i wouldn't mind doing such a thing.

I dialed the local number and the manager picked up. "Olive garden , at your service" She answered

"Hi, I was wondering if I could make a special order" I asked

"sure, what would that be."

"im willing to pay 40 dollars just for a single deliver" I continued. 

"ma'am You are aware that we are not a restuarunt that delivers correct?" 

"Yes, But Im willing to pay an entire bill if someone could, I want to do something special for my partner today on valentines day" I explained.

"The seprate bill will be 49.99" the lady said.

"Ass wipe, Okay well In addition can I have 2 shrimp soufletts?"  I asked "Okay, Any drinks?"

"Wine is Fine, Um Grape if you all have that?"

"Yes ma'am. 78.99 total " she said. My eyes got big, but I said okay anyways. my order was on it's way in t minues 20 minutes.

Being honest, i would have never done this in my life & I have never spent money like this before. but I guess it was worth it. A fancy dinner for me and jacob. If it would put a smile on his face.

I looked at the time and it was 6;22 pm. Jacob claimed he was doing errans tonight and he'd by back by 7 so This gave me a good 30 minutes at the minimuim.

I began to fix myself up while He was gone and put on something nice & sexy. Nana was right, I need to get my shit together. today was the day I ask him to be my valentine.I had never asked anyone this before but Jacob must be special to me if Im Doing this for him. Before I knew it , I got a knock on the door and walked over to answer it . "olive garden at your service" An employee said. I answered the door and exchanges the money for the food. "that was quick"I nodded. The worker looked at me and shrugged. "the last customers had canceled their orders at the last minute so you got lucky." she chuckled "well thank youi anyway." I nodded. I grabbed the food from the lady and sat it on the table. "well you have a good valentines day." she said. "thank you, you too" I replied as I closed the door. I began to set the table up and prepare our dinner when I looked at the clock. 6:57pm exactly. "3minutes to spare. " I smiled. I just had to check myself out before prince walked in at any moment now so i went into the bathroom to examine. "I sprayed my body with 'kiss me" fragrence and smiled just feeling beautiful. my hair was curled, make up was perfect and my body shaped my white fendi dress just perfectly. I was ready to ask him to be my valentine. Just then I heard the keys unlock to the door so I hurried to be the first one he saw as he walked in. I dimmed the lights and just smiled with my cherry lipgloss on. "Hazel" Prince called out as he walked in and he stopped. he must have seen my shapely shadow.

"hazel?" He asked.

I looked at him and smiled. 

"Will you be my valentine?" I asked him.

prince smiled and looked at the dinner that was on the table,as well as me.

"damn right i'll be your valentine." he chuckled. he walked over to me and gave me a hug. 

I smiled as he gave me a kiss , he wore a white collared shirt that butttoned with black slacks and black shoes. he looked so damn good to me, I almost forgot about the food. 

"you did all this for me?" he asked. 

I nodded yes and he kissed me again. "i love it" he whispered on my lips. Just then he began to get down on one knee. My eyes got big and I covered my mouth. "I thought you were doing runs today." I said in shock. "runs for you, yeah" he laughed. "dont cry, dont cry, dont cry" I mumbled to mtself. If  he was about to do what I thought he was about to do thn my heart is just bound. I was in a whole different world right now. 

"Hazel... Will you be my valentine... every single year, for the rest of my life?"  he asked 

he just proposed to me in the most beautiful way he could have ever done. the  tears began to come and pour out when I just nodded my head yes. "of course!" I squeled. He slid the engagement ring onto my finger and i broke down in his arms. "i love you hazel" jacob said into my neck. "I love you too" 

I sniffed and wiped my tears. "dont cry, it's okay" He chuckled. " Just make love to  me, we can eat later!" I said. jacob carried me to the bedrrom and it became a night to remember.