bro, this bitch is crazy

Dominique,

I was sitting on the couch , watching love&hip-hop while roc and Lay'ah was out with Alex and Karen. Karen has been inviting them everywhere for a straight month. But I don't have to lift a mother fucking finger so I ain't complaining! But I kind of did miss my babies staying with me every weekend but I guess if Lay'ah is happy then I'm happy.

Soon love and hiphop went off and I got a call from Hazel. " hello?" I answered. "Yeah, Niq , I have a confession. " she studdered.

I smiled. "What is it?"

Hazel then took a deep breath and started studdering. "Uhm Uhm? Talk boo" I yell into the phone. This must be deep because she still studders with me but will spill to Nana everything! "I realized I still love Princeton " she murmured. This really didn't surprise me. What surprised me is the fact that she can say that when she claims Cer is the best thing to happen to her. " yeah okay, and what about your real boyfriend? " I asked. " I don't know."

"How can you not know? "

Hazel scoffed. "I just don't know okay! Dominique. . . I just feel alone with Cervante. "

Well this was bound to happen. I mean just about a month ago she was happy and lately she's been complaining about him never being around. " well hazel. Try and tell him how you feel. Maybe he'll try and change that" I told her.

Hazel sighed. "Alright... but what if he doesn't care?" She asked. " well then leave. But make sure prince isn't with Lindsay's ugly bitch ass "

I mean I prefer cervante because she's been happier with him. He's just been slacking lately but prince is my best friend so I'm in the middle of a pimp and a hard place. So whatever hazel chooses, she better make sure it was the right choice for her. At the end of the day I'm not hazel, nor prince , nor cer. Im me and I have a husband and a daughter.

Hazel agreed and got off of the phone with me while I decided to shower and check on my babies.

( meanwhile with roc,)

Threw the eyes of Roc,

So it was Alex's 2nd birthday and we were at his party. Just me, layah and Karen of course. I really couldn't care less to be out today because I was feeling a little under the weather but Dominique is boss on my throne so whatever she says goes. Layah and Alex were eating cake and ice cream by Tommy the clown in the kiddie center while I was talking with Karen. " so why don't you look hype!" She giggled to me. Well I did have a face that said " I don't want to fucking be here" but that wasn't what I was going to say out loud. I do have manners ... sometimes. "Ehh. Dominique made me come out by myself again but I mean its all good. " I explained Karen smiled a little. "Aw man, that must be tough"

I shook my head "nah, not really haha" I chuckled. Karen leaned over the table on her elbows and her chin rested in her palms " well Alex is glad your here, and most importantly , I'm glad your here" she said to me. " heh... thanks" I fake smiled. Did it really seem like I cared about how she felt about me being here? Nah, not really. " so ... I was just wondering if you could maybe come to my promotion party for my job?" She asked. "Yeah, me and Dominique would love to" I smiled. Karen got this look in her eye and hesitated. " oh, I would invite her but she may not want to come , I mean she hasn't been out once since we started letting alex and lay'ah hang together." She said. " yeah .. but she likes parties" I laughed it off. If I didn't know any better, I would say she's trying to get with me. I mean it probably has nothing to do with Alex aand layah. Just then I got a call from Dominique. " I'm sorry, I have to take this" I mouthed to toreign and she smiled for the que of 'no problem'. I looked at my phone and swiped answer. " hello?" I asked

"Hey, how are the kids?" She asked. "Great." I smiled and got up. "How you feel about going to a party" I smiled.

I literally smelled Dominique' s no. "Baby you know I don't w--" just then I cut her off " you do? GREAT! , I'll see you when we get home" I laughed and hung up on her && put my phone on airplane mode if she tried calling back. I walked over to Karen and smiled at her , a fake one of course.

"I'm sorry, my WIFE has an emergency for me and Lay'ah, so we'll have to catch up" I shrugged and picked up lay'ah as her and Alex walked over to us. I grabbed her diaper bag and goodie bag and headed for the door. "Your coming to the party right?" She asked. "Yeah, sure... WE will be there" I responded with extra emphasis on the "we" for me and Dominique. Me and lay'ah soon left to go back to my beautiful wife dominique.: