Just fuck me

Threw the eyes of Prince,

Hazel Had decided to Stay with me for a while. I didn't Mind, I had company at my place & It was actually company I wanted.

it's been 2 weeks since she's come from the hospital & stayed with me.  We've went out to eat, went to the movies, & even just chilled at the park when it was 70 degrees. Nice breezy days with hazel made my heart jump like it did when I first caught feelings for her.

As for today, We had just got home from having a few drinks.  quite a few drinks. it was 2 am & we crashed into the house louder then ever. "HAHAHA" Hazel laughed out loud

I carried her into the house, kicking the door closed behind us. 

"yeah... You had too many drinks!" I laughed. 

Hazel Looked at me with her drunken eyes. No words, just silence. 

She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bedroom with her.  her heart beated fast, she moaned in small breaths, I couldeve sworn she'd Ran a marathon. "b-baby" she sighed, She then collapsed on the bed with me on top of her. "yes Hazel?" I asked

She had gasped and breathed fastly , More importantly deeply and bit her lip."just......."

she began and stopped. She ran her hands through my curly brown hair. " Just what?" I asked her. 

"Just.....Fuck me" 

I looked down at her with  a unsure look. "you sure you wanna do that ?" 

hazel then grabbbed my hand and took it under her dress. and in between her legs. 

"Im wet for you" she closed her eyes. 

Its been a minute since me & hazel Slept together but I had no 2nd thoughts when it came to what she just said. slid her panties off, unzipped her dress, & unhooked her bra as she let out sexy, drunken moans to me. she was already dripping and Her sounds made my member stand up. 

hazel began to get impatient and scirmy so i forcefully sucked on her collarbone. her favorite spot , last time I checked. 

I began to trail my fingers around her feminine v line until she twitched. "You want her right where?" I asked. " there" she bit her lip.  my hands were dying to touch her sweet juices and lick my fingers afterwards but i had to know if she wanted it. well if she was ready. " Prince.... Please." she begged. I soon just went down to see her beautifulness and buried my face in between her theighs. 

her back arched and juices came spilling into my mouth. 

"ahhh.  shit" She moaned.

My tounge licked her insides roughly & The rougher I licked, The More Juice I got. God damn I got her soaking for me. I just wonder how long.

"tell me how much you want it" i whispered into her. I continued licking as she held my head in that spot for a minute. "I want it so badly. " she moaned. she gasped as my tounge went deeper and just froze. It's almost as if Id never eaten her like this before but hell I was hungry.

I worked my way up and looked at her horny face. I dont know what drink she had to get her this feeling but i wouldnt mind if ishe drank it on a regular basis. Id be hitting it like Id never hit it before.

"now... tell daddy how rough you like it." I teased. I placed my tip right i the entrance of her and she flinched. "I want it rough!" she whispered harshly. I pushed myself in just a little more and she moaned. "How rough?" I asked. I began to move 2 inches in and out just to drive her crazy.  It felt like her juices waere on waterfall mode & couldnt control  leaking. But I wasn't Complaining. 

"Fuck the shit out of me" she demanded. I thought she'd never ask. 

With that I turned her over and on to her stomach for a doggystyle position. Her face south, ass north. 

"baby Please--" she began when I rammed my 8 inch right inside of her. 

"Ohhh ! Fuck!" She screamed out. I smiled at all her moaned and went faster. Her ass jiggled against my v as both our creams began to mix. My tip got hotter and harder then I could have ever imagined.  but I kept at it. 

Before I knew it , Hazel reached back and rubbed her ass , while I fucked her. my deep strokes, pleasure, plus watching her grip her ass while throwing it back on me... shit that sent me damn near over the edge. I just fucked her like my shit was about to blow. 

"uhhhh Daddy!" She moaned out loud.

"tell me How much you like my shit!" I groaned as I watched myself cream her. " fuckkkk Daddy , i love this shit!" She moaned . she gasped harder and harder as if she could feel it in her chest and edventually , She had to ride. 

We switch positions. (a position we all love, riding)

I sat upas she over lapped me and rode backwards. she arched her back and kneeled forward so I could see that ass move for daddy. " fuck " i groaned just watching. 

she started to bounce on it as i joined her thrust, "yes daddy!" she moaned as she began spilling. "

My eyes rolled to the back over my head as I felt her hot juices just spur on to me. 

"shh.. Just relax for papi" I whispered . I grabbed her hips and just worked then until I was on my verge. "ahh , shit!" I groaned. 

Hazel began moaning loudly as she reached a huge orgasm with me. our sounds our bodies made, over lapped our moans and groans because of how hard we fucked. 

I grabbed both her breast from behind & squeeze as she bounced even faster. . "fuckkkk me papi, fuck me!" she moaned . "shit, Ride that dick baby"

"ohhhhh" We groaned together. it was hot sexy as hell cool.  

We sat there for a while as I caught my breath and she caught hers when she said something id been waiting for a while to hear again. " I Love you Jacob"

(under editing, typos ect. Enjoy.)