That's nasty

Hazel,

It was around 5 ish when me and Nana had got out from the mall and decided to head home. Princeton was out with roc while we chilled at the house.

I hadn't really gotten the chance to chill with her in months so it's been pretty rough lately .

" have you talked to roc yet? " I asked her.

Nana nodded yes.

" well how'd it go? "

" he said he's okay with becoming cool like we were before so I'm happy" she smiled

"That's wassup mami. "

I laughed. It was finally a better feeling just in my heart. Everyone was happy again.

"So have you gotten your clothes from Cervante yet? " nana asked

Actually no I haven't even thought about going back there, I've just been buying me new stuff. He's the last person I want to see actually.

"Well?" She asked just snapping me back into reality .

"No.... I didn't." I said slowly .

Nana shook her head . "Well get your shit together and go over there. " she yelled

"For why nigga? I don't want to see His face! "

Nana looked at me with big eyes.

" It doesn't. Matter. You need to get your stuff so you can have a clean slate with prince. "

I Rolled my eyes and shrugged.

Prince wants to be the better man for you this time. Does he deserve to have you with him but your clothes still at Cervantes? " nana asked.

I mean I guess he did have a somewhat valid point. I can't just stay be with prince when my belongings are at another mans house. It started to settle with me .

I nodded my head as if I didn't care and shrugged . "Fine. Will you go with me? " I asked.

I mean I can't go alone out there.

Nana looked at me with eyes like no other .

" he wouldn't be home when we went" I shrugged

" nigga still, asked you hubby, that's his job" she laughed .

" and uh baby, it sure as hell ain't mine. " she laughed

I stood up to my feet and in front of her face. " alright, me and Jacob will go this Saturday ,and it's fiancé to you dumb ass " I teasingly snickered.

" fuck you. & why do you look so damn pudgy? " she asked and poked my stomach.

" what ? " I asked

" your body looks so small and your stomach looks a tiny bit pudgy. You look like a fucking crack phene" she teased.

I ran to the bathroom and looked at my stomach and to the side. It was pudge a little bit, but that could mean I'm over due for my period. We all get bloated around that time.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into the living room with nana.

Nigga I'm sure I'm fine." I scoffed.

I sat back on the couch and thought nothing of it. We continued to watch "The Purge" until about 6.

Having a girls moment was all I could really ask for, I mean there is certain things I just need a woman to woman conversation about and Princeton is defiantly not the one to talk about these things to.

Me and nana sat and talked about numerous things during while the movies were playing, we talked about love, sex, how much we missed each other, & even how we miss the triplets. I mean they flew out to Las Vegas for collage while we sit here taking our shit online. Haha then of course we talked about the wedding. I want it to be smile yet a dream wedding. On the beach, sun shining , doves everywhere & Jacob standing in suit & tie just waiting for me at the end of the aisle.

We stayed talking until about 11 when nana friend 'August' came to get her. I didn't know about him until he arrived with Princeton home.

Prince & august walked the house as me and nana stood up. " oh hey baby" nana smiled and kissed him on the cheek .

" hey, " he smiled back and absorbed the kiss.

" thanks Jacob , It was fun hanging with you roc. " he nodded shaking princes hand, followed by a bro hug.

" anytime, y'all kids be safe in getting home." He joked.

Nana laughed " hush prince"

After they left , I closed the door behind them then looked at prince.

" you okay? "

I didn't answer, I just looked at my 34k silver diamond ring.

I smiled & gave prince a hug.

" baby I really really love you. " I laughed

" I love you too hazel. I wish you could just be my wife tomorrow" he groaned , holding me tight in the hug.

" I wish too" I nodded.

" so what went down with you & nana?" He asked.

" oh we went to the movies , came here to chill more, & we had a interesting talk." I nodded

Oh really? , mind sharing or nah? "

He chuckled.

I laughed. " you ain't cool! & what I will tell you is, I wanna get the rest of my belongings from Cervantes house"

Prince nodded. " nana told you to? " he asked

"Yeah & I can't start fresh with you and still have my stuff at another mans house, that's trifling. " I scrunched my nose.

"True, " prince nodded

" boy shut up! " I laughed and pushed him on his chest. He then wrapped me in his arms.

" but baby, will you come with me? " I asked. " he's works all day this Saturday, so maybe we can hit up when nobody's there."

" sure" prince smiled and kissed me all down my neck. " so tonight... You wanna give papi some love? " he asked . I grinned & kissed him, " well you know I do---- " just then I moved from Jacobs grip and ran to the bathroom. I had to vomit like hell. Am I sick or some shit? I began throwing up and my heart started pounding. I heard prince in the back and approaching. "....that's nasty" he said looking at me hovering in the bathroom. What am I sick with?