Temptations

Threw the eye of hazel,

Last night cervante worked a double shift. He didn't get home until 11 pm. So I wasn't going to just sit in the house and wait for him. Shit , I wanted to have fun; besides , I thought I heard a noise in the house so I called prince. I can't stop thinking about how much fun it was..

~the flashback

I had called him at around 7ish .

He said he'd pick me up at 8. I got ready and threw on some light denim skinny jeans which had CUTE rips in them, and my 'work hard. Play bard's crop top with army fatigue imprinted in the writing. My hair was in a bun and I threw on my candies combat boots. Shit I was on fire. Not that I cared to be on fire for anyone but damn I looked good. I went into the bathroom just to re-brush my teeth and do my make up. By the time I was finished, I heard a knock at the door, of course it was Jacob. "Hey" He fake smiled . "Hey" I nodded. I looked in his eyes and I could tell something Interesting had happened and it was Awkward. "You okay?" I asked. "Uhmm.. yeah. Yeah. I'm fine." He nodded. But just because I haven't seen Jacob in 2 years, doesn't mean I don't know him. I knew something was up, he was just too embarrassed to tell me. I ended up grabbing my purse and we got in the car. Prince started the engine while I plowed down on the passenger side. "So where you wanna go?" He asked, pulling out the parking lot. "It doesn't matter, just need to get out of the house"I shrugged. "Well how are things with that one Guy and you?" He asked. "Cervante ?"

Jacob nodded "that's what I said"

Haha this nigga was funny. "You know damn well you didn't even know his name." I shook my head. He laughed a little and kept his eyes on the road. "And things are fine" I smiled at him. "That's good. " I mean I would ask about him and Lindsay but ima be real, I didn't give a flying Fuck. All of a sudden i heard low music from the radio. my jam was on! "Hell yeahhhhh! " I yelled and waved my hands in the air. I turned up the radio as omg Girlz played. " if you a baddie and you know it gone and hit that floor! I'm like oh oh oh --- oh oh oh oh oh. If you a baddie and you know it gone and you know it gone and let that show ohhh" I sang along. Prince looked at me and shook his head. "Not in my car" he scoffed and turned the radio down. "What you mean? That was my shit!" I pushed his hand off the radio. " garbage. " he teased. I sat back in my seat. "Omg Girlz is not garbage . Its bomb as fuck." I rolled my eyes. Prince laughed and turned it back on but the volume down. Haha he knew I was right in the first place. He just didn't want to admit it because he's a man. Typical. "Thanks princeeeeton!" I giggled .

"Whatever" .

Soon we pulled up in the driveway of AMC theaters. I wonder what movie we were going to see but I guess it didn't matter. "The movies? I didn't bring any money"I shrugged. " I got you, lets just go" he smiled and we walked in to find short lines. I guess after 8 o'clock, the prices go up for the movies so less people come at night. Good idea for the Person that owns this place. We ended up going to the Booth to buy our tickets. " you ever seen 'Temptations?' " Jacob asked. "No, I heard it was good though. " I tried persuading him. "Yeah, I hope it is" he laughed and the guy gave us our tickets. "Thank you sir " he nodded to him. " if your hungry, I got that too" Jacob offered. Actually I didn't have a much of a hungry sense. "No I'm cool." I insisted. "Girl why don't you go down the street; get some to eat, I know you hungry " Jacob chuckled. "HAHA, Friday memories " . Shit that was one of our favorite movies, I mean that was a classic. "But forreal Jacob, popcorn would do me well" I shrugged. "We'll split it?"

I gave him that look that said "yes Jacob, we can split it,I'm not a fat ass."

As soon as he bought the popcorn, we headed to theater 7 entitled " Tyler Perry's ' Temptations ' " and we found a seat in the way back. I mean, I don't no big ass screen screwing up my vision. The preveiws came on and we just watched and watched until the actual movie started. I remember staying up threw a good portion of the movie and then at around 9:40 , I was out. Last thing I do remember watching was when Harley and Judith were having sex in the bath tub. I mean that was hot and brought back memories. The time it was my first Friday night live and I faced Jacob for the first time. Later that night, we had sex in the bathroom while everyone was asleep. Well except we woke Dominique up. And then that time when we were out of school and we had the roughest sex in his car. It made my eyes roll to the back of NY damn head. I mean I know I'm with Cervante but that doesn't mean I don't think about what could have been or even how it was before I met him. But after the flashbacks of me and Jacob, and after I fell deep in sleep, I remember jacob just carrying me to the car. When the movie was over and then taking me home. carrying me into my house laying and me in ne and Cer's bed. And he left. . . And he left. Within 20 minutes later Cervante came home.

- y'all I'm writing a cover to BAD GIRLS CLUB! Featuring MINDLESS BEHAVIOR, OMG GIRLZ , JACOB LATIMORE AND MORE! But I need a cast. Y'all wanna apply? Well go to my profile and click "bad girls club" and comment your application. I need 6 girls so please do this for me.

Vote and comment.