Our little angel

Threw the eyes of Dominique

Then next day I woke up and roc was

Asleep with Lay'ah on the couch. " babe wake up" I pushed him. "Ughh" he moaned. He must have been exhausted yesterday with Alex and Lay'ah . Poor baby. But he needs to wake up. I grabbed a pillow and held it over my head to give him the hardest hit a pillow could. POOF! the pillow busted opened and feathers flew everywhere. "Get Cho ass up!" I clinched my teeth. "I'm up Niq damn."

I laughed. "Lying ass" this nigga had drool down his chin. He know he was still knocked out. I picked up my sleeping beauty and carried her to her princess bed so she could continue to sleep and roc followed to kiss her on her forehead. I scoffed at him as I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. "Don't be kissing my baby with yo stanking breath" I teased. "Hush. " he laughed. I put on some bacon and eggs to cook for lay'ah when she got up . "So mama wanna make breakfast huh?" I asked. "Not for you"

Roc looked at Me and smacked his lips. "Dang"

"You a man. Make your own." I nudged his chest away. "But your Wifey. " he walked back slowly and kissed my neck. " no I'm on kings shit. I don't cook for no man" I said wrapping my arms around him. "I'm not no man, I'm the man!" He corrected. "Well 'THE MAN', wanna tell me how the night went with Karen and the kids?" I asked.

I reached for the fork to scramble Lay'ah's eggs with and roc laughed. "It went alright. I mean Karen was chill and Lay'ah was flirting with Alex. Typical stuff." He shrugged.

"My baby gotten game!!!" I laughed. Roc headed to the fridge and got orange juice. "She may have game but she can't get no boyfriend until she's 17. " he nagged. "17?!" Boy you trippin. My baby can date when she's 15 if she wants to!"

Roc drank his juice and shook his head. "She gone get a ass whooping like mama did " he flared his eyebrows. This nigga better learn. " I never got no ass whooping! "

"So I didn't punish you last week ?" Roc asked. I gasped. He's the nastiest thing on planet earth! But god knows I love him just like that. "If you don't quit with them jokes ! " I giggled and pushed him. " you know it's true. " he laughed and pulled me closer for a kiss. His breath smelled like sunny D orange juice! Haha tropical ass. I went in for the kiss and he held my waist a little tighter. "Mommy. " I heard a little voice and opened my eyes from the kiss. "Lay'ah ... " I fake coughed. Me and roc immediately stopping kissing and Lay'ah had the weirdest look on her face. "Morning baby" I nervously laughed as roc licked his lips at me as if he was the midget from the movie "Little man".

"Call me" he mouthed trying to be funny. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Lay'ah. "You didn't see nothing right baby girl?" I kissed her cheek. She shook her head and layed on my shoulder as I held her. "That's right... mommy's princess" I smiled.

PLEASE GO READ MY NEWEST STORY "MY TWO SIDED FIGURE " IT'S A REALLY GOOD MINDLESS BEHAVIOR STORY . IT'S ABUSIVE BUT ITS OKAY DOE! ;)