Glens-dale Acadamy

Threw the eye of Roc, 

I felt like everything was fine. I mean Prince and Hazel were on good ends with eachother, Karen was out of our lives, & more Importantly, My family was back on track. a Good two weeks had gone by & pure happiness trailed around us. 

Today specifically went great, If you as me. 

I was laying up under dominique and we were watching tv , Layah was with Her grandma, (my mom) & the house was full of peace. 

"baby"  Dominique moaned

I looked upward and saw her face just pouting. For what? I dont know. "what's wrong? you pregnant again?" I asked.  Dominqiue rolled her eyes adn scrunched her face. "No! You ass hole" she yelled.

"period?"  I continued to guess. 

dominique got up and I fell onto the floor. " what?"  I laughed. "you know what I want!" she laughed.

I actually had no clue until she gave me that big ass hint. "Oh..... you want the" I began and smiled.  she laughed and nodded. "you want the DONUTS!"  I yelled and ran to the kitchen.  dominique screamed in frustration. "no , You pathetic Embassle! " She fussed with her furred emotions. " What?" I asked. Dominique rolled her eyes and walked into the back bedroom. "Layah Is with your mom, Its just me & you in the house, And Im horny!" she yelled . she grabbed me by my collar with force andpulled me into the bedroom. " fuck the shit outta me!"  she yelled. she forcefully kissed me & for the first time I felt like she was the damn man in the relationship. "Okay baby, you aint have to yell, just come get it" I smiled sexy at her . I backed her up and into the room when I heard a knock at the door. I began to get hard and at the last damn minute, the door needs to be answered. "SHIT" We both said under our breath . I got off of the bed and fixed my clothes to answer the door. " Peopel knocking all times a night!" I mumbled harshly. I looked through the peep hole and saw nothing and nobody. I would swear it was little bay bay kids running round , playing ding dong ditch. but I forgot , we not in the hood no more. So I figured to open the door.

I looked down and saw a box on our doorstep so i picked it up and brought it in. 

"who was that roc?" niq asked. "nobody, just this box" I shrugged. I closed the door behind myself and locked it. dominique opened the box and found all these school supplies and underneath a letter. " what the hell?" I said out loud when dominique read it out loud. " To whom it may concern, we'd like to notify you that your daughter Layah August, Has been promoted to the higher class of Glens-dale Acadamy preschool/ Daycare  center. From now on, your child is permited free daycare And/or pre-school services for the next 24 months. This letter has been written and signed for High reccomendational Purposes" dominique read on. 

"wow  baby!!!" She yelled as she closed the letter. 

"Layah got a high reccomendation for Glens-dale acadamy! " She smiled and hugged me. " That's great" I laughed. 

This was perfect. I mean today was great after all. I wonder who would have reccomended Layah for anything, I mean nobody Knows about us at that acadamy, she's only gone there for 2 months , but I guess someone saw something in my little princess huh. 

Vote/comment :) oh and guess whats next