Chapter Three

Hanging Out With The Boys

Rose and the students were having a math lesson that made them bored, like they almost fall asleep except Rose was just writing some song.

Rose hums into the music and add a lyric "When I forget how to breath..." She add, then felt something vibrate on her pocket. It was her phone with, a message from Randy saying "Hi! :)" to her. She text back, hiding her phone at the book.

Rose: "Hi Randy :) , you know we can't text while we're having class..."

Randy: "Aw, why not? :( "

Rose: "The teacher will caught us -_-"

Randy: "You're still coming with us after school right?"

Rose: "Yep! ;)"

Randy: "YAY! :D"

Rose: "^^"

Rose puts back her phone and continues writing her song, humming and adding another lyric. But, she dosen't know what to add the lyric. Then something vibrates at her pocket, she checked her phone again and it was Randy's message again.

Randy was asking to her. "What cha doing?" He text.

Rose: "Secret ;)"

Rose was actually making her song called "Kissin U" That song was just some private that could never tell anyone. But, Randy never gives up.

Randy: "Come on, rose you can tell me."

Rose: "Nope..."

Randy: "I'll tell everyone, that you have a crush on the Ninja >:)"

'Oh my cupids!' Said Rose at her thoughts, with a blush under her glasses. Rose sighs in defeat and texted back.

Rose: "Fine, it was a special song for the Ninja..." She texted back with blush of embarrassment, then Randy texted back.

Randy: "May I see it, please? •3•"

Rose: "No... > ^ < "

Randy: "Please, it'll be quick..."

Rose: "no means no!"

Randy: "Fine, I'll just tell everyone that you have a crush on the Ninja. In Three, Two..."

Rose puts her phone back at her pocket and gave him the lyric, when he looked at the lyrics he look very surprised at her lyrics, then he smiles a bit with a blush on his face.

Randy gave her the lyrics and gave her a thumbs up. "Thanks..." She mouthed and Randy mouthed back. "No problem..."
Then suddenly the Bell ranged.

"Woohoo~!" Randy, Howard and Rose Shouts and they all leave the school. Rose, Randy, and Howard were at the GameHole playing video games. Rose was going to find her game to play, then she saw a new game playing at the corner.

When she saw at her own eyes, it went amaze. It was her favorite game
Fantasia! "No, Cupid Way!?" She said and non of the people play this game. Maybe they are not good at this game but, for Rose she had the groove for the move.