Chapter Twenty-Six

Sailing The Ship

Hey guys, @Kuro-Chan14 here! Just wanted to tell you all that this Chapter is going to be the Finale! so yeah. Anyway, hope you all enjoy this super long chapter with musical songs! Try to guess them all and you would win a secret prize! huhuhu. Bye!

=====

~One Day Later~

"Rosie?"

"Robertson wake up..."

Rose flutters her eyes and saw three girls in front of her eyes and the sunlight hits her face. "Wake up, Sleeping Beauty!" said Heidi. Rose groans and pulls a pillow to cover her face. "Go away, It's saturday!"

She moaned. "No It's not, Rosie..." Rose opens her eyes wide open. "What date is it then?" She asked them. "Friday..." The three said. Rose panics and jumps out of her bed.

"Are you kidding me?! I am so late!" She said walked in the bathroom and take a quick shower. "yeah late for your surprise at school..." said heidi and the girls giggled. Rose went out of the shower and looked at her in confusion. "What surprise?" Rose questioned them.

Theresa giggled and shoves rose at the closet. "You'll see, Rosie..." Rose picked her original clothes and wears her heart locket then her glasses. "Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Rose exclaimed.

"Let's just say that you are actually in love with Cunningham..." Heidi pointed at her. Rose blinks for a moment and shakes her head trying not to think about. "What are you talking about?" She headed outside then down the stairs as the girls followed her. "I am not in love with Cunningham!" She pecked at her mothers cheek and grabbed her lunch then the girls went outside.

"Come on, Robertson! you guys are perfect for each other! The first day you met him, Your fifteen birthday, and the adventures you two had around norrisville!" Said Heidi and Rose rolled her eyes and notice there's some mail in her mail box. Rose walked in front of the mailbox then opens and saw a note with a fresh Rose on it.

"What the juice?" Rose opens the mail and reads it out loud.

"Please attend to school, I have something to show you and something to tell you..., your secret admirer <3 ..." The girls cooed and made Rose blushed.

"I wonder who It was?" Said Debbie.

"It could probably be Randy..." Said Theresa wiggling her eyebrows at her.

"Shut up! and I won't say I'm in love with him!" Rose shouted with a mad blush and looks at the rose that he gave her.

If there's a prize for rotten judgement,
I guess, I've already won that...

No man is worth the abrogation!

That ancient history's been there,
Done that!

Rose threw away the rose but Theresa luckily catches it and the girls joins in.

Who'd you think you're kidding,
He's the earth and heaven!

Till you try to keep it hidden,
Honey, we can see right through you-