Chapter Ten

The Big Play

Everyone was getting to do their make up. Rose was doing the make up herself to make it fit through her character. "Alright, how do I look?" Said Heidi wearing a red fairy outfit or gown with fake wings on her back.

"You look amazing!" She said. "Thanks!" Theresa and Debbie came wearing their outfit. Theresa was wearing a blue gown and blue wings at her back. Debbie was wearing a green gown and green wings at her back.

"Wow, you two look great!" Said Rose. "Thanks, Rose!" Debbie thanked her and Theresa thanked her too. Rose knew something was missing from them.

"Oh, I got this for you three!" Rose rushed at her bag, finding their accessories. "What is it?" Theresa questions her. Rose took out three flower crowns with different colors and beautiful details.

"One for you, Heidi!" Rose gave Heidi a red flower crown. "One for you, Theresa!" Rose gave Theresa a blue flower crown. "And One for you, Debbie!" Rose gave Debbie Kang a green flower crown.

"Since when did you make this?" Said Theresa, putting her flower crown on top of her head. "When I suddenly became Crose." She ohed at her and Howard came with his King outfit. "Wow, Howard you look the cheese!" Said Rose. "Why thank you, Robertson!" Then he whispers at her ear. "Hey Rose, did the ninja visit at your house again?"

Rose turns and continues putting make up. "He did!" Rose puts some blush at her cheeks and puts some Rosy pink lipstick on her lips. "And what did he do?" Theresa grins. "Yeah, what did he do?" Said Debbie.
Rose taps her cheek to remember. "Well..."

Flashback

Rose was practicing her lines and saw a Ninja knocking at her balcony. Rose opens her door and said "Hey ninja, long time no see!" The ninja chuckled and gave her a bouquet of roses with pink and red ones.

Rose blushes in tint pink. "Why did you gave me this, Ninja?" She questions. "I suddenly heard your Bruce voice from the vents so I wanted to congratulate you!" That make her blush in tint pink and said "Thank you..." The ninja blushes beneath his mask. He let out a sigh and said "Rose...?" He called and she turns her head to get his attention.

"I have to tell you that-" Then a knock from her door came. "Rose, who are you talking to?" It was her mother.

"You have to go!" She said, shoving the ninja outside of her balcony. "But, Rose I-" Then.....

Flashback ends...?

Rose was about to say what happens next but, nothing but to blush in deep red. "Then?" Said Howard and the girls.
She breaths in and breaths out with a defeated sigh.

"Isuddenlykisstheninjarightathislips!" The girls blinked for a few seconds and they began to squeal. "Did you remove his mask?!" Theresa asked, squealing so hard.

"No, I only remove the half of his mask!" She said, blushing in deep red then they squeal even more. "I wonder what their babies look like!!!" Then a purple haired boy came.

They stop and the boy was actually Randy. "What's with all the squealing?" He asked, and they said it was nothing then Rose was suddenly called by the teacher.

"Okay, Robertson wear this clothing and we will start the Big Play and you too Cunningham!" Rose went in the dressing room and wear her village like clothing. Rose took out a flower crown and puts on her head and removes her shoes to make it like she was the missing princess.

"Alright, I'm finished!" Rose walks out of the dressing room and saw Randy wearing his prince suit. Randy suddenly gazes at her costume and began to blush. Rose looks at him and blushes with a smile.