Chapter Six

Crose pt. 1

Rose was at the gymnasium with her friends Howard, Heidi, Theresa, Debbie and also her best crush friend Randy.

"Um ma'am, why are we here exactly?" Randy asked the teacher. "Well, the principal told me that we are going to have a play right at the stage!"

She said then, everyone gasp in excitement and the others groaned. "Sounds good to me!" Said Rose. "So, what play we should role?" She asked, then the teacher checked her clipboard. "It's going to be sleeping beauty!" She said. "And who will be the characters?" Heidi asked. "Easy Theresa, Heidi, Debbie you will be the three fairies!

Howard you will be the King! Rachel and Bash you will be the King and Queen!"
Randy and Rose were sweating in fear who are they going to be on the play. "And finally for Randy you will be the Prince..."

Randy's jaw opened wide then, Rose closed his mouth. "And Rose you will be the Sleeping Beauty!" Rose looked at her in shock and she stuttered. "Um why are you picking me? You're supposed to Pick Theresa instead of me!" She said, standing at the bleachers.

"Well some of the other students think that you two are like a couple!" The teacher said, then everyone cooed at them."

Since when did they think were a couple? It's not like that I could kiss her at the play..." Randy nervously laughed and everyone looked at him.

"Right?" He said then Rose with her fingers poking together said. "You will kinda..." Then Randy blushed in deep red. "WHAT?!" He shouted. "Well, right at the end 'you' defeated the villian and when 'you' reached the top of the tower you will..." Rose bits her lip and sighs. "You know what I mean..."
Rose suddenly looks at Theresa with jelousy. 'I better step away from Randy...' Rose scooted away from him. 'This is just too weird and do I have feelings for him or the Ninja?' Many questions wanted to solve in her head. For a few minutes or later. The characters are now picked. "So now that we have the characters here's your script..." The teacher gave everyone the script.

"Hey Rose can I talk for you in a minute..." Howard called and Rose stood up. Howard and Rose were outside of the gym. "So, what is this your talking about?" Rose asked. "You kinda have not to go A.N.S on the play..." Rose didn't know what he mean't. "What is A.N.S?" She asked. "Assassin No Show?" Then Rose finally what it is.

"Does that mean for like when they needed help and I don't help them..." He nodded. Rose sighs and said "Okay, let's go back, your Majesty..." She played. "Your better than Cunningham when he got some problems..." He said and forgot that was supposed to be a secret. "What?" Rose didn't catch his attention and Howard faked a smile and said "Nothing!"

Rose raised a brow. 'What did he mean by that?' She asks at her thoughts. Rose went in and Saw Theresa and Randy talking to each other. Rose felt her hand grasping at her script. She looked at her hand still grasping it. 'Why do I have this feeling?' She thought and heard her name called from the teacher.

"Robertson, come here for a minute!" She called and Rose walked to the teacher. "This is the Tailor. He will do the costumes but, He will have to take your Body measurements..." Rose take another look on Theresa and Randy. Her heart felt a crack. "Um... Teacher?" She called. "Yes, Robertson?" Rose sighs and said

"What is it called when you have a crush and some girl tries to take it away from you?" Said Rose while the Tailor taking her measurements. "Well dear that is called Jealously..." The Tailor said. "Jealousy?" She said. Then the teacher gasp "Are you jealous to Cunningham and Theresa are you?" Rose blushed in deep red.