Chapter Four

Assassin and Ninja Bonding Wrecked...

[At Mcfists Lair/ Mansion]

"Yes, finally we've Captured the Ninja!" Mcfist shouts "but, it was actually the Assassin. "Sir, it's not the Ninja..." He looked at viceroy with a speechless look on his face. "it's actually the Assassin, Sir..." Then he just ohed at him.

"Oh yes, The Assassin and when the Ninja gets here he'll be trap!" Said McFist with an evil laughter.

[Back with Rose...]

Rose as the assassin was just sitting their thinking of a plan to escape. She used her two tomahawks to sliced the bubble "Tomahawk Chop!" but, it was too strong to destroy it. She let out a sigh then, she heard a voice. "You can't escape, Assassin..." It was McFist.

"What do want from me, Coward?!" She asked with, a grudge. "Woah woah, easy there Tiger..." He calms her down but, she denied it. "As you can see you are inside of a bubble and We're going to use you..." He pauses as She waited for his response.

"For Capturing The Ninja!" He shouts as She gave him a brow raising. "What?" He asked. "So you just using me as a bait and you guys are Capturing the Ninja?" She sass with arms crossed. "Yeah, isn't the most terrific plan ever?!" He said.

"More like, the most a terrible plan ever..." Ooh he just got burn! McFist was right there speechless then Viceroy came. "Well you just got burn by the Assassin, sir..." Said Viceroy then, mcfist's face turned into lure red of anger. "Enough, games!!!" He slammed his metal fist at the table, making her jump a little bit.

"You are going to be the bait of the Ninja whether you like it or not!" Then he shuts off the video. 'I need to get of here and wait a minute!' "When there is no way out, there's a chance for it!" She figure it out then she tooks out here phone and called her best friend slash crush Randy.

Randy's Point of View

I was at the top of the tower waiting for the robot coming in. Suddenly, I felt something vibrate on my pocket. I took out my phone and saw a phone call from Rose. When I answer she speaks.

"Hey Cunningham, sorry that I was um... Taking to long at the restroom, hehe Which was quite nothing!" She nervously laughed. "Rose, where are anyway?" I ask, looking at the streets.

"Um..., Home, Reading Novels of course!" Oh my gosh, good thing that she wasn't dead.

"Okay thanks!" I was about to hang up my phone but, she suddenly speaks. "Oh, uh... Could you um... GAH! Tell the Ninja that the Assassin was at mcfist's Lair and beware from his traps..." She whispered.

"Why are you telling me this?" I question then a few silence of her. "Um... Because,
I wanted to help him?" I know she was blushing, can't believe she had a crush on me as the Ninja. "Sure I'll tell him..." I Iied because, I am the Ninja. "Thanks..." Rose thanked me then, ended the call.

I suddenly saw a robot with a bubble at his hand. "Assassin!" I slide down at the tower and landed in front of the Robot.

Normal Point of View

The Assassin waited for the Ninja and then the robot stopped for some reason. "What the shoob?" Rose looks at the ground and shockingly saw with a blush. It was the ninja, holding his Ninja Sword.