Chapter Twelve: Wake The Fuck Up

Smut follows... So if you don't like that, sorry.

Gavin and I stumbled around the apartment, still in a heavy make out session. I quickly slipped my tongue into his mouth and he curled his own tongue around mine. I felt him start for the buttons on my shirt, slowly buttoning down. Once he was finished with that, I shrugged the shirt off and pulled his off and over his head.
I quickly picked Gavin up, hearing him squeal. I smirked and kissed him again as I made my way to his bedroom. I threw him down on the bed and crawled on top of him. He started fiddling with the belt to my pants and I gave him a little help. I undid his button and zipper to his pants and pulled them off his skinny waist the same time he pulled mine off.
I realized how aroused we both were in that second. Gavin got up and rummaged through a drawer. He grabbed a few things and returned to me.
We both went under the covers and continued our make out session. Gavin's hand hovered over my crotch and I grinded against him, making his hand touch my crotch. Gavin smirked and grabbed something and shoved it into my hand.
It was lube. I quickly figured out what he wanted me to do and I pulled his boxers off, revealing his manhood. I kissed him gently while I put some of the slimy liquid on my fingers. I rubbed it around and looked back at him, waiting for approval. He nodded and I stuck a finger in his entrance.
He winced at first but eventually started moaning in pleasure. I slipped my second finger in, scissoring him. He started moaning louder and I kissed him, making him moan into my mouth. I finally put my third and final finger in, stretching him out as much as I could. When I finally thought he was ready, I pulled my three fingers out.
I slipped off my boxers and Gavin handed me the condom he had. I rolled it on and rubbed some of the lube on it. I looked down at Gavin and he nodded, telling me to start.
I pushed in gently. Gavin winced again and I was scared I had hurt him so I stayed put. He brought my head down and whispered in my ear.
"Go," He muttered. I took that as I good sign and started rocking my hips.
My hand slowly made it's way down to Gavin's throbbing erection. I started pumping it in time with my thrusts and I heard Gavin's moans turn louder and louder. I felt myself getting closer and closer to my climax and I knew he was pretty close too.
We both came at the same time. Gavin came with a little yelp and I just muttered fuck. I pulled out of him and took the condom off, tied it, and threw it on the floor. I collapsed next to Gavin on his bed and we laid there trying to catch our breaths. I realized Gavin came a little on my hand and I decided to lick it off. I did and instantly found out it wasn't half bad. Okay, that sounds incredibly wrong but get over it.
Gavin wiped up the rest of his mess and threw the towel on the floor. I pulled him closer to me and kissed the top of his head.
"So, the second time that's happened," Gavin muttered. I laughed a little and nodded.
"Yep. But I think the second time was a hell of a lot better," I told him. Gavin smiled and looked up at me.
"Why, cause you'll be able to remember in the morning?" Gavin asked. I smiled and laughed.
"Something like that," I told him. He kissed me gently on the lips and laid his head back down on my chest.
After ten minutes, I decided it was time I headed back to my apartment. I got up and slid on my boxers until I felt a hand on my arm.
"Don't go," Gavin pleaded. I looked back and saw him giving me the most adorable begging look ever. I sat back down on the bed and kissed his cheek.
"I won't," I told him. He moved over a little so I had room to lay down.
"Promise?" He asked me. I crawled back under the covers and wrapped my arms around him.
"I promise, Gavvers," I told him honestly. Gavin snuggled into my chest and wrapped his arms around me.
So, this is what I'm gonna get myself into. Well, I like it, so I can't wait.

The next morning, I awoke to Gavin's alarm going off. Wait... Wasn't that like the fifth time it went off.
I quickly looked at my phone and realized it was eight thirty. We were supposed to be at work a half an hour ago. I shook Gavin awake.
"Gavin! Wake the fuck up! We're late!" I yelled at him. He jumped up at my voice and rubbed his eyes.
"We what?" He asked me.
"We're late! Get up, you fucking lazy ass!" I yelled at him. I jumped out of bed and pulled on my jeans from last night. Gavin got up and pulled on a pair of pants and a t-shirt.
"Here. So you're not wearing your button up," Gavin threw me a t-shirt. I slipped it on, thanking him. I checked my pockets, making sure my phone and wallet was in there.
Gavin and I rushed out the door. We both got into my car and I started the drive to work, speeding a little bit. I began rummaging around and found the gum I kept in here for cases like this. I got a piece out for me and threw the pack at Gavin. He took one and put it back where I got it from.
I quickly parked and checked my phone. Only an hour late... Great.
Gavin grabbed my arm before I could get out. I looked at him with a look of confusion until he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a quick kiss. I instantly felt my stress melting away and when he pulled away, I felt myself smiling. Gavin pulled a beanie over my head and we got out of the car.

"Since you two were late, I want you to stay after and work on some videos that need to get edited," Burnie told Gavin and I. I sighed and Gavin rolled his eyes. Geoff wasn't really mad but Burnie and Gus were kinda pissed.
"Yes, Burnie," I told him. He nodded and left the office. Geoff, Ryan, Jack and Jesse smirked at us and packed up for the day.
Once they were gone, I got back to work. It was going on six when they left and now it was seven. Gavin sat back and rubbed his head and eyes. I took my headphones off and took off my glasses and rubbed my eyes. I heard Gavin groaning and then he put his head down. I looked over at him and got up.
"You okay?" I asked him. Gavin groaned and shook his head. I stroked his hair gently.
"What's wrong?" I asked him.
"I have a migraine and it won't go away," He told me. I looked over at my desk and opened one of the drawers. I pulled out a bottle of Advil and shook out two pills for him. I gave them to him and handed him the Dr. Pepper I was drinking. He gladly took the pills and I shut off the lights so his head wouldn't be as sensitive.
I returned to my desk and I sat there for a few moments, closing my eyes. I yawned and put my glasses back on.
When I opened my eyes again, I saw Gavin standing over me. He was smiling and the next thing I knew, he had straddled my lap and was kissing my neck. I smiled as he expertly made his way around my neck.
He found a sensitive spot and it shot currents through my body. I moaned out in pleasure and Gavin smirked. He gave that area special attention, licking it, breathing on it. He eventually gave it a love bite which nearly sent me into a fit of moans. He pulled back and kissed my lips before getting off me and heading back to his desk.
"That's it?" I asked him. Gavin smiled and looked at me.
"I suggest pulling your hoodie up," Gavin told me. I felt my cheeks turn a little red and pulled my hood over my head. I heard Gavin laugh as he got back to work.

It was around nine when I finally finished editing. Gavin finished a few minutes after me and he gathered up his things. I grabbed my laptop and made my way over to Gavin's desk.
"You ready?" I asked him. Gavin smiled and nodded. I offered him my hand which he took gladly and I led him out of the office.
After locking the office and then the building, we made our way across the parking lot to my car. We both got in and I began making my way to Gavin's apartment.
When we got there, I sat back in my seat. Gavin looked over at me and smiled. I smiled too and gave him a quick, yet passionate kiss.
"I'll see you tomorrow, Gav," I told him. He nodded and got out of my car and made his way up the stairs to his apartment.
Once he was out of sight, I sighed and leaned my head against the steering wheel. I knew that by tomorrow I was gonna have to ask him to be my boyfriend. If I didn't, I'd probably explode. I lifted my head and pulled out of the parking lot and made my way home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay! I hope you guys are liking this! I've noticed that I've been getting readers a lot quicker now, which is amazing! Thank you so much! If you could leave some feedback, that would make my day. Anyway, thank you for reading and I hope you're enjoying!