Chapter Thirty-One: Late Night Ordeals

I was too late.
By the time I made it home, she was gone. All her stuff picked up. The apartment tidied and clean. Even the smell of her was completely gone, replaced by the smell of air freshener and cleaner.
It was like she was never there.

The next day at around ten, I was reunited with Gavin. I immediately noticed the bruises up and down his arms and the black eye that protruded blatantly on his tanned face. But he didn't seem to mind even after I must've pressed down on many of them during a hug we shared.
That night was spent with us eating a dinner I had spent all day making. Gavin had told me he wanted to eat something the moment he came home and he had made me promise to make him something. So I kept to my word and made him something I knew he would enjoy. Which was what he would call, fish and chips, which he constantly said he enjoyed as a child and would always beg his mom to make it for him.
And just as I had presumed, he did enjoy it, but I could still see the subtle hint of homesickness in his eyes when I placed it in front of him.
But, it vanished almost immediately when he looked up at me and pulled me down for a long kiss. When we pulled away, he stroked my cheek and I noticed tears beginning to fill his eyes.
"Thank you for being you," Gavin told me sweetly, kissing my cheek and letting me go eat as well.
After dinner, Gavin and I were all over each other. The moment I finished cleaning up the mess, Gavin's lips were locked to mine and they weren't leaving. To be honest, I didn't want them to leave. I craved his affection just as much as he craved mine, and this certainly felt amazing.
We danced around the living room, stripping our clothes as we made our way to the bedroom. It felt like so long since I had this, yet it had only been a couple weeks or so. Nevertheless, Gavin seemed to act more passionate with his kisses, as did I.
I picked Gavin up and tilted my head to kiss him. My lips were becoming sore but that was the least of my worries as Gavin left bite marks up and down my neck.
I placed him gently on the bed and leaned over him, kissing his lips, his neck, chest and so on. Gavin moaned out in pleasure as I paused at his boxers, only to slowly pull them from his waist.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I positioned myself in front of him. Gavin was a moaning mess in front of me, begging for me to continue. I placed my hands onto his hips and took one last deep breath.
I lapped up the precum before wrapping my lips around his tip. Gavin moaned out my name and a muffled please. I smirked at that and twirled my tongue around his tip, moving down.
"Mi-cool... Please," Gavin moaned out every few seconds. He was gripping the bed sheets tightly while the other made its way to my head and gripped onto the curls.
I began bobbing my head, hearing Gavin go into a louder fit of moans. His breathing picked up and he tugged on my hair, making me moan as well.
That set him over the edge. He came into my mouth, enough to make me choke for a moment. I moved back and wiped my mouth of the hot, white substance.
Gavin was breathing heavily on the bed, his arm laying across his eyes. I stood up and kissed him gently on his lips, making him remove his arm and smile at me.
"I'm not finished yet," I told him, winking.
Gavin widened his eyes and I leapt on him, attacking his neck with kisses. He giggled hysterically which caused me to giggle with him.
We crawled under the covers and he held onto me for a moment, not moving or saying a word.
"Just, let me catch my breath," Gavin said, closing his eyes. I smiled, knowing he wasn't gonna stay awake for the second part.
"Don't fall asleep, Gavvy," I whispered to him, pressing my nose into his hair.
"I won't..." I whispered back, his voice already fading into oblivion.
"Gavvy," I said after a few minutes of silence.
"Hmm," Was all he said.
"I love you," I whispered to him, rubbing my nose gently with his.
"I love you too, Mi-cool," He breathed back, just barely getting the words out.
I closed my eyes for a moment and took a few deep breaths before my mind decided to let me drift off to sleep.
But not until I muttered these last few words.
"Gavin... Will you marry me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comment on this chapter. Except... Be prepared to be surprised next chapter ;).
Anyway, thank you for reading. I wanted to update cause I've been working on a lot more chapters to the four different stories I have posted right now, along with some new ones. Also, I apologize for the shortness. I didn't think it was gonna be this short.
But thank you for reading. Please leave me some feedback and let me know what you think, or any ideas you may have. I really don't mind.
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.