Chapter 2.

"That was amazing!" Clara says grabbing my arm, a smile across her face. "Plus such an inspirational talk!"

"I have to agree, that was the best performance I've seen!" I smile.

One by one the teachers take their classes out of the hall. I stand up and readjust my jeans, pushing my phone into my back pocket. I heave myself up onto the stage and head over to Diversity.

"That was soo good!" I beam. "Well done."

"Aw, thankyou!" Ashley says. "I see you got front row seats."

"Yeah!" I chuckle. "Sir won't be happy though."

The boys chuckle. I glance over to Perri, he looks away quickly. Is he blushing? I usher for Clara to come and join me, but she refuses. I joke around with them until I notice Mr Thomas storming towards me.

"Here we go..." I say rolling my eyes.

"Is he mad?" Jordan asks.

"Oh he's more than mad!" I sigh. "You watch him blow up at me now."

"SOPHIA!" He shouts. "Get down off the stage now! I've told you before to leave Diversity alone!"

"But-" I begin.

"NO! Listen to me!" He says pointing at me. "I also told you not to sit at the front. And when I came back in, where were you? At the front!"

I turn around and look at the boys who look completely shocked. I bet they've never seen a teacher so mad in their life!

"Disgraceful!" He scoffs. "Why did you choose to disobey me?!"

"Well, one I've never been able to actually speak to Diversity- like I've seen them on tour with Clara- but never been this close. Two, I don't really see how it's fair that we set it all up but we have to stand at the back where we wouldn't of been able to see anything. And three- well I don't have a third reason."

"If you want to spend so much time with them, why don't you both take the boys on a tour of the school?"

"Yeah sure!" I smile. "Only if you want to look around." I say looking behind at the boys.

They all nod and move there bags out of sight. I jump down off the stage, landing with a thud.

"Sophia!" My Thomas calls.

"Sorry!" I call back.

I head over to Clara and pick up my bag, throwing it onto my shoulder. I furrow my eyebrows and prod Clara.

"Why you so quiet?"

"What if I make a fool of myself!" She says quietly looking over at the boys.

"You won't! Look, I think I've already made a fool of myself enough times for both of us!" I chuckle.

Clara starts to smile.

"C'mon, lets show them around." I say pulling her up. "Are you guys ready?" I call across the hall.

"Yeah!" They call back.

"Right!" I say as me and Clara head over to them. "My name is Sophia, and this is my friend Clara. We will be your tour guides for today!"

Everyone chuckles. Thank god they can get a joke, or that would of backfired!

"So, this is sebright hall- were dance lessons take place." I begin.

"Do either of you take dance?" Ashley asks.

"I do." Clara nods.

"I don't!" I say pulling a face. "I can't dance to save my life!"