Chapter 9.

I turn up the current song on my phone and turn back to the mirror. I re-curl my hair before applying some more makeup: smokey eye and some lipstick.

I move away from hogging the mirror so that Clara can do her makeup and hair.

I go over to my overnight bag and pull out my black sparkly dress. I shuffle into it and check myself out in the mirror behind Clara.

"You look good!" She says whilst apply some more mascara.

"Thanks, you do too!" I reply.

I bend down and find my black, suede heels. I look at them before sliding my feet into them.

"Do these look alright?" I question, looking down at my feet.

"Yeah! They look fine." Clara says pulling on her new dress.

"You look stunning!" I say eyes wide.

"Really?" She says shocked, looking down.

"Yeah! Sam won't be able to take his eyes off you!" I smile.

We take many many selfies and upload some onto snapchat, Instagram and finally twitter.

"Right, let's go!" I say checking the time.

We totter down the corridor in our heels, I need to get used to wearing them! I haven't worn them in ages.

After the journey down in the elevator we wait outside for our taxi to pull up. We clamber into the back, and head down the same street towards the studio.

I pay the driver and open the door, stepping out onto the gravel. I meet Clara at the other side and we head into the studio.

"Oh my gosh! You girls look absolutely stunning!" Danielle exclaims.

"Aw thankyou!" Me and Clara both say.

Danielle Banjo, just told us we look stunning! This is like a dream!

We head down the corridor and open the door to studio 1. The boys turn around and a few mouths drop open.

"Dress to impress you said!" I chuckle.

"Wow!" Perri breaths.

"You really do impress!" Sam says.

I look around and give Clara the 'look'. I look down at the floor blushing. It's a good feeling when someone admires you.

"Do you want me to take some pictures?" Danielle asks from the doorway.

"Yes please!" I say handing her my phone.

We have some big group photos and some singular. I stand next to Perri and wrap my arms around his waist. He puts his arm around my shoulder and squeezes me in slightly. I smile widely for a few seconds before looking up at Perri. He looks down and me, a big smile over his face. I look down at the floor and smile to myself.

"Right let's go!" Jordan says checking the time.

We all clamber into different cars and make our way over to nandos.

I take my seatbelt off and grab my phone, turning to open the door- but it was already open, Perri's hand held out in front of me. I take it and step out of the car.

"Thankyou." I smile.

We head inside and slide into the round booth. Clara next to Sam- me next to Perri.

"I'll have that in hot please." Perri tells the waiter.

"Going for the spice are we?" I say raising my eyebrows.

"What?! Don't you like spice?" He chuckles.

"No! I'm so bad with it. I can't even eat spicy crips, I'm terrible." I state, shaking my head. "It's not funny!" I say holding back laughter, looking at the expression on his face.

Our food comes and we all tuck in. It's such a nice atmosphere. It sucks that we don't live closer.

"Try one of these chips." Perri says offering me his plate.

"Are they spicy?" I ask unsure.

"No!" He chuckles. "They are the same chips as yours, but you didn't have many."

I notice Ike getting out his phone and chuckle to himself.

"You sure?" I ask again.

"Yes! Just have one!" He says practically shoving his plate under my nose.

"Fine!" I chuckle taking one.

I look at him before popping the chip into my mouth and chewing it.

"OMG!" I say fanning my mouth and pulling a ridiculously ugly face.

The whole table bursts out laughing, except me who was trying to find a drink to steal- obviously I drank all mine before hand.

"Perri!" I say smacking him. "It's so spicy!" I moan.

"It's..." He says before bursting out laughing. "Coated in peri peri power."

"Omg, my mouth is on fire! Why would you do that?!" I exclaim.

"Sorry." He says, still crying with laughter.

"No, no it's fine." I say trying to be annoyed.

He pulls me into a side hug, that I happily fall into.

We finish at nandos around 9pm. We get up from our table and head out into the cold, dark night.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" Ashley asks.

"About 7pm." I sigh, a heavy rock of disappointment dropping into my stomach.

"Well come down the studio as soon as you can!" Jordan chuckles.

"Will do!" Me and Clara smile.

Perri and Mitch drop us off outside the hotel. We say bye and thank them before getting out of the car and trudging into the reception.

We wait for the elevator and step inside as it takes us up to our floor. I Scan the key card and push open the heavy door, collapsing onto my bed.

I wiggle out of my dress and dump it into my bag before wiping off my makeup and washing my face as well as brushing my teeth.

"See you in the morning, love you." I say climbing into bed.

"See you in the morning, love you too!" Clara replies.

*****

Thankyou so much for all the lovely feedback! 😋