Chapter 5.

"Okay girls, that's all sorted for you!"

The travel assistant smiles. "So you travel down Friday night, and you travel back Sunday night. That equals 2 nights 3 days."

"Thankyou!" Me and Clara say together.

I take a squirming Leela out of her pram and carry her, Clara helpfully pushes the pram for me.

"I'm so excited!" Clara squeals.

"I know same!! I can't wait!" I beam.

I switch Leela onto my other hip and pull my phone out of my bag. I click on twitter and click on my direct messages.

Dm to Perri: ITS ALL BOOKED!!!!🙌 coming down Friday after school!😉

I'm actually so excited for this mini trip. It's going to be so fun.

Me and Clara head to the sport shop and buy ourselves some new yoga/ running leggings. I needed a new pair badly!

"I just hope that they don't make me dance!" I sigh.

"Soph! I've known you since reception, trust me- you can dance! If only you'd taken it for gcse."

"Oh please! I would never of passed it."

"Yes you would! Even Mrs Hacket (dance teacher) tried to persuade you to take it." Clara insists.

After I've given up trying to tell her that I can't dance, we head over to the park for Leela as she's beginning to get restless.

We spend 2 hours at the park before Leela becomes exhausted. I strap her back into her pram and begin pushing it home.

"Do you want to come in?" I ask as we arrive in front of my house.

"Yeah why not!" She chuckles.

Clara helps me lift Leela's pram into the house and closes the door behind us. I silently slip my shoes off, trying not to wake Leela. I unclip her from the pram and carry her upstairs. I gently place her in the cot and close the door behind me.

"What are we going to take?!" Clara says in distress.

"I don't know, we don't need to take much though!"

"I know but, like you never know!" She says nudging me.

"Wow Clar!" I say shaking my head.
I head into the kitchen and get a bowl out of the cupboard, filling it with different sweets and taking it into the living room.

I slump down on the sofa and link my phone to the wifi, a message popping up on my screen.

"Perri's messaged me!!" I beam, more butterflies.

Dm from Perri: OMG YAY! Can't wait now! 😄 you and Clara can take part in the workshop!?😏

I read it out and Clara begins to squeal and jump up and down.

"Shush! You'll wake Leela!" I hiss.

"Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot!" She says quieting down.

"What do I respond?" I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"Anything! Say we are looking forward to it?"

Dm to Perri: It's going to be fun!😜 and like I said yesterday- I cannot dance!😂😫 but Clara will take part, I will watch!👍

Within minutes I have a respond. I shovel some sweets into my mouth and open the message, Clara being nosy over my shoulder.

Dm from Perri: I don't think so!👋 I will get you dancing, don't you worry!👌😂