Chapter 33.

SOPHIA'S POV

"No, c'mon Mitch..." Perri says again folding his arms. "Why can't you forget it?"

Silence.

I look over at Pel and catch his gaze, I mouth 'stop it' to him, but he doesn't listen. He just focuses back on Mitch.

"Did you like it?" He continues.

"Perri. Stop." I speak up. "Just leave it- I don't care."

"Do you have feeling for her?" Perri questions, ignoring me.

That's when Mitch looks up and I feel my heart rate quickening. I stand there not knowing what to do, this just got really awkward.

"Do you?" He asks again.

"No- no of course I don't, why would I? She's your girlfriend." He exclaims.

"Why don't I believe you?" Perri sighs.

"I believe you..." I say quietly, trying to recover the situation that's unfolding.

"Look this morning was just a accident, nothing more. Pel you've just got the wrong idea. Let's just forget about this." I say calmly.

Mitch sighs and brushes past Perri walking out of Dancework. It goes silent again.

"Why would you say that?" I say, shaking my head.

"I've just been noticing things. Last night, this morning, and just then when everyone caught him staring at you." He explains. "Look, I'm sorry, I just wanted to ask him."

"You're just being my boyfriend." I smile, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"It's what I do." He says with a little chuckle.

************

We get out of the car and grab the bags of shopping from the boot. Perri opens the door and we head straight on through into the kitchen and dump the bags onto the counter.

I get a sharp, stabbing pain in my temples, causing me to scrunch up my face and grip my head.

"Soph?" Perri says shocked, dropping what was in his hand back onto the counter. "What's wrong?"

"I'm fine." I breathe. "Do you have a paracetamol?"

"Yeah, yeah." He says as he shuffles around the kitchen. "Here."

"Thanks." I reply, opening my eyes.

I take the glass of water from his one hand and the tablet from the other. I pop it into my mouth and swig a mouthful of water, swallowing them both.

"Go and rest." He says, guiding me out of the kitchen.

"Let me help you unpack the shopping first." I reply, turning back around.

"Soph, I can do that myself. Please go and rest." He says calmly.

I give in and shuffle my way upstairs into Pel's room. I slip off my shoes and crawl under the covers, closing my eyes.

***

I scrunch up my face and slap my hands to my head as I focus on opening my eyes.

A mix of noise flood into the room, must of been what woke me up. I weakly push back the covers and heave myself out of bed, trudging towards the horrible noise.

"Hey Mitch do you mind turning the sound down abit? I have a banging headache."

I open my squinted eyes and see Mitch and a girl with long brown hair smiling back at me. I frown but quickly release as it hurts my head more.

They both turn back to the game, ignoring what I asked.

"Or ignore me, that's fine too." I say bluntly.

I turn my back and slowly make my way downstairs, shuffling towards the sofa and collapsing next to Perri.

"What's up Soph?" Jord asks, concerned.

"Banging headache." I reply.

"They're the worst." He says nodding.

I yawn and close my eyes, resting my head on the back of the sofa.

"Why didn't you stay in bed?" Pel asks.

"I would've but it's too noisy; Mitch is on his Xbox with some girl- I did ask if they could turn it down, but I got ignored." I explain, trailing off at the end.

I hear Perri sigh and mumble something to Jordan, but I wasn't really listening.

I open my eyes, and reach for my phone. I unlock it and click on my messages. I text Clara asking if she got home safely; she had to go back, I knew she would have to soon anyways.

"I think tomorrow I'm going to go back home and get some clothes and things and have a look at some hotels." I state, locking my phone.

"You're not going back on your own, and you don't need to look at hotels, don't be silly- I've told you before: you're staying here for as long as possible." He says before winking.

"I know, but I feel like I'm being rude, like I just dropped in and now I'm staying here, anyways you've all got rehearsals tomorrow, you're busy. It's fine I will catch the train." I smile, looking from Perri to Jordan.

"No, I'm not letting you go on your own, look what happened last time." He replies, shaking his head.

"Soph, he can miss one day of rehearsals, c'mon you being safe is more important." Jordan adds.

I give in and agree that Perri will come with me back to the family house so I can collect some more things as I am seriously running out if the few outfits Clara lent me.

About half an hour later Jordan decides to go and pop over to Ash's, so he grabs all his things and follows Perri to the door as he let's him out.

"C'mon it's getting late." Perri says pulling of the sofa, me being in a tired heap.

I groan and squint through the pain as he picks me up and carries me upstairs, slowly placing me onto the bed.

"Thankyou." I mumble as I crawl under the covers.

"No problem beautiful." He replies, kissing the top of my head.

*******************

Hey everyone 😚

Sorry it's been a few days and this part is slightly shorter; I apologise if it isn't as good 👀 I quickly typed it up as soon as I got home from parents evening 😁

It's so funny listening to teachers trying to justify themselves in front of my parents 😂 they babble on about utter crap 😴 but all lessons were fine (apart from English) so my mum mentioned these book and the teacher quietened down 😂😎

Anyways, sorry about that little rant- I hope you enjoyed this part, don't forget to vote and comment 💙

There may be mistakes 👀

I hope you feel better soon miakiely 💙😚