Chapter 40. - final.

"Babe." Perri says shaking me gently. "I'm off to the studio, text me later."

He kisses me softly on the forehead before heading out of the bedroom. I hear his footsteps get fainter as he reaches the bottom of the stairs. After a few minutes I hear the front door close, signalling that he has left.

I roll over and grab my phone, squinting at the screen, even though it's on the lowest setting possible. I text Saffron asking what time she is coming around before sliding out of bed and heading into the bathroom.

I brush out the knots in my hair and turn on the shower. I glide my hand through the stream of water making sure it's the right temperature before peeling off my pyjamas and stepping under the jet of water.

I was my body and hair with sweet smelling products and rinse it all off before turning off the water and quickly grabbing a towel, wrapping it around myself.

I dry myself off and head across the landing back into the bedroom. I open the draw and shuffle through the clothes with one hand: the other holding my towel up.

I decide; as I'm staying in pretty much all day, to just throw on some comfy shorts and a long sleeved white crop top.

I lean forward and unravel my the towel around my head, flick in backwards and begin to brush out all the knots.

I plug in my hairdryer and dry my hair for about 15 minutes until it's nearly completely dry- well actually my arm started to ache and I got bored- the joys of having thick hair!

I unplug the hairdryer and place it back into the draw before applying some concealer and mascara.

I push my feet into some fluffy socks as they were freezing before grabbing my phone and jogging downstairs. I lean over the sofa and turn on the tv flicking onto the music channel.

I slide into the kitchen, making full use of having fluffy socks on and switch on the kettle, grabbing a mug and dropping a teabag into it. I sing along to 'work from home' by fifth harmony whilst I wait for the water to boil. Once it's simmered, I pour the boiling water into the mug and move the teabag around before scooping it out and placing it in the bin. I add some milk and a teaspoon of sugar before heading back into the living room and sitting down on the sofa.

I'm scrolling through social media and making full use of the snapchat effects when there's a knock at the door.

I lock my phone and stand up, a sharp pain rushing up to my head. I hold my forehead and steady myself before carrying on and heading to the door.

"Heyyyyyy!" Saffron beams.

"Yooooo!" I reply copying her. "Come on in!"

She steps into the house and I close the door behind her. She slips off her shoes and follows me into the living room.

"This is such a nice house." She states, gazing around the room.

"I know! Pel and Mitch have such good taste." I chuckle, slumping back onto the sofa.

Saffron joins me and we decide to watch deadpool on this free movie streaming channel. I honestly love deadpool, it's such a funny film.

We take selfies and just chill, which I'm happy about as I have a slight throbbing in my head, since the shooting pain earlier.

***********

It's about 3 o'clock in the afternoon and we begin to get bored sitting inside.

"Want to go down the studio?" I suggest, looking up from my phone.

"Soph, I look like I've just got out of bed- I'm pretty much wearing my bed shorts and a hoodie." Saff exclaims, looking at me like I'm mad.

"And?" I say chuckling. "Look in wearing the same as you." I continue. "The boys don't care."