Chapter 23.

I open my eyes as Perri begins to stir underneath me. I roll myself over so we are lay next to each other.

"Morning beautiful." He says stretching.

"Morning handsome." I reply, a smile growing across my face.

I sit up and rub my eyes, clambering over Perri until I'm out of bed. I pull Perri up and we head downstairs.

"Did you two sleep well?" My mum asks, trying to hide a small smirk.

"Yeah thanks." Me and Perri say at exactly the same time.

I chuckle and slump onto a kitchen stool, Perri copying me. My mum hands us a plate of pancakes each, before exiting the kitchen. Me and Perri shout thankyou after her.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I ask, after swallowing some pancake.

"Um, I'm not sure, you could show me around abit, since I've never actually been down here to stay like this." He says looking over to me.

"Yeah, sure thing! We could may-" I start before stopping.

"What's wrong?" Perri's asks confused.

"Shhhh." I state, furrowing my eyebrows.

Me and Perri sit silently in the kitchen, trying to understand what my mum and Jason were saying.

"I think we should look at this house." Jason says.

"But that's so far away Jase, Sophia would not want to come with us."

"Don't you want to get as far away from that man as possible?" Jason continues.

"Yes I do, but I don't think that Cardiff is the right place."

Cardiff!

That's hours away!

I look at Perri as he shoots a look of shock at me. I try to listen to the rest of the conversation but they go too quiet.

Me and Perri put our plates in the dishwasher before jogging upstairs back into my room. Perri slumps onto my bed and I close the door behind us.

"Cardiff?!" I whisper. "Jason wants to move to Cardiff?!"

"I'm sure it was just a suggestion." Perri says sounding uncertain. "Like your mum said, you wouldn't want to."

"Damn right I wouldn't want to!" I say slumping down next to Perri. "What you laughing at?" I say turning to face him.

"You!" He chuckles.

I push him playfully and heave myself up off my bed and shuffle over to my wardrobe.

"What should I wear today?" I ask, looking around to face Perri.

"Jesus Christ!" He exclaims. "How much stuff do you have?!"

"A girl can never have enough clothes." I chuckle, flicking through them.

"I can see that!" He say, readjusting his glasses.

I decide on my blue high waisted skinny jeans with rips in the knees, a plain black tshirt and my adidas superstars.

Perri heads downstairs and collects his extra clothes from his car and goes into the bathroom to change.

I plug my phone into my docking station and press play on 'so frickin tight'.

I sit down in front of my mirror and sing along to the words as I complete me makeup.

"Right let's go!" I say pulling Perri up.

I grab my bag, phone and keys before heading downstairs and saying bye to my mum and Jason.

Me and Perri exit the house and begin heading towards town. He links his hand with mine as we walk down the quiet streets.

"Starbucks or Costa?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Let's go costa, change it up abit." Perri replies, trying to hold in his laughter.

We carry on walking until we reach Costa. Perri pulls open the heavy door and ushers me inside.

"What do you want?" I ask, checking how much money I have.

"Put that purse away!" He says, pushing my hand back into my bag.

"You cant do this everytime!" I huff, zipping up my purse and bag.

"I can try." He chuckles before ordering out drinks.

We find some comfy chairs and sit down opposite each other.

"This is when people start to recognise you." I state, glancing at a group of girls whisper to each other.

"What? Where?" He says before meeting the gaze of the girls." "Oh there." He says giving them a quick smile.

"They are in year 11 at my school." I chuckle, looking at Perri's expression.

"Oh right." He says, taking a sip of his drink. "Are they nice?" He smirks.

I slap his playfully and chuckle. "Yeah they're alright I suppose, don't really talk to them." I shrug.

"I bet you will be when you go back tomorrow!" He chuckles, raising his eyebrows.

"Probably." I say, taking a sip of my drink.

Once we've finished our drinks, we stand up; me readjusting my jeans and Perri pushing is phone into his pocket.

We begin walking out of costa, Perri draping his arm over my shoulders. The group of girls sit there with their mouth in perfect ovals. I find it so hard not to laugh.

We carry on walking around town, me taking Perri to all the best places, because our town is pretty scabby- it's not the nicest.

We end up walking along the canal practically all the way back to my house.

I unlock the front door and push it open, stepping inside. I dump my bag on the floor and kick off my shoes.

"We're home!" I call before jogging upstairs with Perri behind me.

We go into my bedroom and I close the door behind us. Perri plugs his phone into my docking station and presses shuffle on his playlist.

He turns back around to face me and I wrap my arms around his neck, rising onto my toes to kiss him.

He smiles against my lips and kisses me back harder.

"Thankyou so much for coming down, you didn't have to." I smile, lowering myself back onto my feet.

"I did have to, I couldn't of left you after what's happened." He replies tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"This is the part I don't like." I sigh.

"What?" He says, sighing also.

"When we have to leave each other- we have so much fun then one of us has to go." I answer hugging him.

"It's not going to be long until we see each other again, I can't stay away for that long!" He chuckles.

"Very true!" I also chuckle, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

**************

Heyy! Hope you enjoyed this part! 😋

Sorry if it's abit shorter😁 and it's unedited, so sorry for any spelling mistakes 👀

Tour finishes really soon 😭 it's gone way too quickly- but it was amazing 😍

Going to the clothes show tomorrow, hopefully have pictures with Charlotte Crosby (Geordie shores) and Binky (from made in Chelsea) it's going to be soooooooooooo good! 🙌 I'm v/ excited 🙈

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment 😏 I love it 💛