Chapter 31.

"Sophia?" I hear a faint voice say. "Soph?"

I flicker open my eyes and see 10 pairs of eyes crouched next to me. I close my eyes as my head begins to pound, I clutch my head as it becomes unbearable.

"Did you hit your head earlier?" Perri asks, sounding concerned.

Yes I did.

"No." I sigh sitting up slowly. "I just felt light-headed, that's all."

"Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" Ashley asks, unsure.

I nod my head slowly. I'm fine- I'm sure I just became light-headed from crying so much, that's all. I don't need the boys; especially Perri worrying about me too much.

Perri helps me up and takes me over to the mats to sit down, like we were originally doing. Mitch fetches me a glass of water. I take a sip and close my eyes as the cold liquid glides down my throat.

"You go and rehearse." I say as I open my eyes seeing Pel knelt in front of me.

"I need to make sure you're alright." He replies, standing up.

"I promise you, I'm fine." I insure, giving a small smile.

He kisses me softly on the forehead before jogging over to the boys. I rest my head on Clara's shoulder and press the cold glass to my tender cheek. I close my eyes and find myself falling into a light sleep.

*********

I rub my eyes and sit up, frowning at my surroundings. I look around and recognise some familiar items. I'm at Pel and Mitch's house.

"What time is it?" I mumble to Clara as she was the only other person in the living room.

"8pm." She smiles. "Is it okay if I pop over to Sam's?"

A small smirk grows across my face.

"Yeah!" I chuckle. "You didn't need to ask, you should've just gone to his."

"Really? You wouldn't of been slightly annoyed?" She says jokingly.

"Seriously, just go!" I chuckle sliding back down on the sofa.

She pushes herself up and grabs her jacket heading across the living room towards the door.

"See you later." She calls before exiting the house.

I sigh and stare at the ceiling for a couple of minutes, reliving everything that had happened earlier.

I swallow and feel a scratchy feeling down my throat. I shuffle off the sofa and stand up, steadying myself, before slowly making my way into the kitchen.

I find a glass and fill it with cold water, taking a long sip. I decide to try and find Pel and Mitch since they weren't in the living room.

I make my way up the stairs, stopping halfway to have a drink. I furrow my eyebrows and listen to the shouting coming from one of the bedrooms.

"Yes! Kill him! Yes bruv!"

"Now it's your turn, ready?! Shoot, SHOOT!"

I let out a little chuckle and follow the sound to Mitch's room. I stand in the doorway and watch them both concentrating on the TV screen.

"Having fun?!" I smile, holding back laughter.

Perri looks up and smiles opening his mouth, about to speak.

"We didn't wake you did we?" Mitch asks quickly, cutting off Pel and pausing the game.

Perri glances over at Mitch, before turning back to face me.

"No, no. I was speaking to Clara downstairs for abit." I reply.

Perri moves over and pats the bed space next to him on the bed. I move forward and place my glass on the bedside table, before sitting down next to Perri.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into a tight squeeze before Mitch unpauses the game.

I sit and watch them play for a few hours before Perri pauses the game and suggests ordering a pizza.

"Pepperoni?" He says clicking on the dominos app.

"Sounds good." I reply, clicking on twitter.

"Yeah, cool." Mitch answers, his nose in his phone.

After a few minutes the order of two large pizzas, wedges and chicken bites is placed and it's now the waiting game of when it will arrive.

I snuggle up to Perri, shivering slightly. His body heat radiating onto me, warming me up. I listen to his heart beating in rhythm.

Being here with him and having Clara with me is relaxing. It's nice to be away from any drama and just have fun with no worries.

After we've eaten the dominos I help clear away all the boxes and glasses, even though Perri insisted I didn't.

I slump back onto the sofa with a small spell of dizziness rushing over me. Perri sits down next to me, and I lie down placing my head on his lap. He gently winds my hair around his fingers and I slowly find myself falling asleep.

**************

Hello!☺️

I just want to say a big sorry for not updating in awhile 😁 I didn't realise how long it had been, with going back to school and everything 👀

But I hope you enjoy this part as I've just quickly wrote it to get a part up for you 😋

Vote and comment! I love reading all the feedback 💙