Chapter Thirty Nine : New Beginnings

Thanks for 57k!!
- - - -

"Morning, beautiful!" Max kisses my head as soon as my eyes flutter open and his green eyes are looking at me with love. "I love you." His hand finds mine and his fingers intertwine with my fingers and I can feel his warmth.

"I love you too, Max."

For the last 6 months Max has been rather affectionate towards me, and possessive. I know it's all because of our babies, he's been so caring and delicate. I hope that when I meet my children they'll all be as loving and kind as Max, and I even want them to have Max's bright green eyes. I want Landon Lemon to be the best Alpha he can be. Little Dex will follow his or her older brother and be a great leader. As for the third, he or she is destined to become a brilliant military missionary and raise our warriors into Hero's, regardless of the child's gender (unlike the Alpha).

"Sia! Someone is here for you!" I hear my mother call and I roll over from Max's arm. Max looks intrigued to who is visiting me at this hour, but I think I have at least someone in mind.
I've met so many people because of Max and this pack it could be anyone. Uriah the beta, Zach the alpha, Zara the Luna, Cassie the elf, Ian third in command, Harry and Tayler the twins, Quinn the mysterious boy that disappeared, Elenour the mother of storms, Shay his cousin and so many more. I'm so grateful for meeting all of these wonderful people and want to always be close to them.

As I some what guessed, the person at my door is the one and only Elenour. After wrapping myself in a dressing gown I welcomed her into my home and brought her into the lounge.

"Sia! You're so... fat!" Is what she first says and I laugh because it's true, I've gained so much weight but I don't care, I'm heavily pregnant.

"Gee, thanks." I say sarcastically sitting down next to her admiring her bright eyes and heavy eyelids. She's growing older, and she doesn't seem well. "Are you okay, El?" I said cautiously because I knew it could sound offensive. I could sense something from her as well, my Drea powers have grown stronger over the year and I'm not only able to predict the future, but I can pick up health issues and empathic feelings.

"That's what I've come here for.." She begins leaning forward tucking a loose hair strand behind her ear. "I'm very ill, I've been diagnosed with a severe case of cancer. I don't have long to live..." Her voice shakes and I reach out to her hand and hold it tight. Elenour is one of the strongest and if not the strongest women I've ever met, and I've never seen her this fragile. She takes in a deep breath before starting again.

"I've asked the goddess Artemis for help, but my time has come. I am the longest reigning Luna, but she can not scare death away." I nod feeling so sad for her. My heart almost breaks knowing that she won't be here for long, she is like a grandmother to me.

"She can however grant me my last wishes, and this is why I'm here." She looks up at me and I can literally feel her emotional pain.

"What do you want from me?" I ask. What in the world could I give her that she doesn't already have?

"Because of the magical scale, Artemis has given me a gift. I am going to ask you to exploit your power, and in exchange I'm going to give you a gift. Something bad for something good, makes it even. "

I nod in agreement. I am not supposed to use my powers for anything that isn't necessary. I can't just check what the weather will be because I want to, I can't get the lottery numbers, I have to use it for serious purposes. But because Artemis has agreed on this, I'm going to go ahead with it because what the goddess says goes.

"What do you want? I'll give it." I tell her and she smiles gratefully and I nod.

"I want you to predict my grandsons future. He wasn't brought into the magic world like it's supposed to be, my son - the alpha, his mate was raped and she decided to keep the baby. He will not be the Alpha but he will be treated as the son on one though. I can't sense a good path for him so you must tell me, will he be okay?"