Chapter Six: The Attraction.

ABOVE : Sia

Sorry for that update! I had technical difficulties c:

Woo for 200 Reads :) 

~

SIA'S P.O.V:

I do not question the choice I have made, I do how ever question what attracts me to him. Sure, He's good looking, smart and sometimes funny, But there is something else. And I just can't put my finger on it.

Because getting tingles every time he touches me? Well I only thought when people described that they were being creative and descriptive, emphasizing what actually happened. But it happens to me. It's obviously not a series of descriptive words.

Claire is happier then I am.

She's so happy that I have accepted Max to be more then just a guy who kidnapped me. And every time I think about the abduction, I shake it out of my head. Max told me to forget it, and he said he's sorry. I do believe him, He's one of those people that you cave in for. But I don't want to be that caved in for him, I'm the girl who was his first kiss.

And as I spoke with my best friend, we launched into conversation over Oliver. It so how happens that Claire get's all the effects with 'Her Ollie' as I do with Max. 

But what is this strange attraction? Will I ever know?

~

I woke up to something warm wrapped around my body. 

It felt nice, I was comfortable and happy, I felt safe. His arm was holding me tightly, like a protective hold. Every time I so much of made a sound or movement he would hold me closer. We've been together for just three days, and I can already see that he cares for me over anything and is showing signs of being protective.

I feel safe because of him being protective, I've never had someone to protect me I've always just been doing it myself. But now it feels like I don't always need to be cautious of things that could happen to me. 

My brother used to do that type of stuff, he always held me under his wing -- that was until he left. I was only young, so whatever happened became normal, I was now an only child. 

Just as I snuggle into Max's arms, He grips to me tightly when I feel something hard against the small of my back. I cringe, trying to get up but of course he doesn't let me.

"No," He moans burying his face in the back of my neck. It takes me a moment or two to realize what exactly what it is.

"Max!," I scream jumping up so fast that even his reflex's can't restrain me. 

"What! What is it?" He looks around the room already in a defense stance that I learned myself. He's standing on top of the bed, and it is most defiantly clear that my assumptions were true.

I look away covering my eyes, "Look down, you moron." I peak through my hands just to see the expression on his face and it's priceless. He's flushing red with embarrassment. "Is there a way... You can hold it in?" I snort. 

"Of course not!" He shouts, jumping down from the bed and covering his 'Area' "I just... I'm going to take a shower..." He declares dragging out his words.

"A cold shower," I snort as he walks through the bathroom door. 

~

"Hey, Sia." Oliver and Claire say in union. Claire sitting on the bench and Oliver flipping pancakes.