Chapter Twenty Two: Jordayne.

So here I am.

In the combat room alone with my sword. It's got the words 'The Eleventh: Anastasia' inscripted on the silver blade. I don't mind my full name as much right now, in fact it's beginning to grow on me.

It's been a week since I've seen Max. I don't know who's more busy, me or him? But I did try to see him yesterday, he told me to basically go away. He looked stressed so I understand, I guess.

I slice another dummy, it's head falls off. Artemis was right, I'm like a master with a sword. But I'm still trying to get a hang of my powers. Sometimes I get to see the future without having to dream it, and I like it.

Claire and Oliver have been together heaps lately, and it kind of makes me wonder why Max can't see me just once, but I told myself to forget it.

Another dummy falls apart.

"Sia!" I hear someone cheer my name behind me and my first instict was to swing my sword in their direction... oops.

"Woah woah! Silver!" Kevin squeals standing back looking frightened and unimpressed.

"Shit sorry," I forgot that silver burns those with wolf blood.

"Other than the fact you tried to kill me, nice moves. Completed the Dreas Dren I see?"

"Yep." I yawn placing my sword down.

"I thought you would've picked the bow." He tells me picking up my own sword and examining it. 

"Like a bow is going to save me close up, what am i going to do, fling them with the string?" I laugh.

"You shouldn't say that, a bow is a stealth weapon. It's dangerous, underestimated." He replies tracing his finger over the inscription.

"Alright, alright." I say backing off the whole bow subject, "What brings you here this fine evening may I ask?" 

"Can't I pay a visit to my dearest cousin-in-law?" He smiles and I laugh, Soon after so does he "Okay you got me," He pauses working off the laugh "I was wondering if you coud just um, come with me?"

"Where, when and why?" I ask straight forwardly tying my hair up into a pony tail. 

"The hospital, an hour, and ill explain it all in my car?" 

The hospital?

"Okay." I tell him. 

"Anymore questions?"

"You can tell me in the car."

"Thanks for understanding." He smiles.

~

Before we left I got changed into skinny jeans and a hoodie. I considered putting Max's hoodie on, but I don't think I want to. It'd just me miss him more, and I don't want that feeling. Ill spend my time on other things like training and hanging out with people.

Kevin was waiting outside the room for me, hands in his pockets, looking down a little. 

"You okay?" I ask as we begin to walk outside. The sun' still up, only a bit, a vibrant orange covers the city that hides behind the tree's. I'm still not used to seeing the city, I still keep thinking we're at Max's house, and not Zachs. 

"Somewhere near okay." What's that supposed to mean? But noting the way how he holds his posture and the look in his hazel eyes, he'll tell me in the car. 

I jump in his red jeep, and so does he. He puts the keys in and the engine starts. We begin to drive away as he takes the handle off park. 

It was silence through out the time we drove down the drive way and out of the forrest, when we turned into the high way he began to tell me.