Chapter Five: Seven Days - *PART THREE*

ABOVE: max and sia

DAY 5:

Max's P.O.V:

We up and left after that.

I didn't say good bye to Shay, and she didn't say good bye to the twins.

She told me every thing that happened before we went to sleep. About the boy, and then getting lost. Up i until the part where I came.

But there was one thing I noticed after that attack, she seems to be a lot closer to me. Having three days left to convince her that she needs to be with me has left me on my heels, and every little sign of affection that she gives is one step closer.

But how do I get her to like me?

That's where Claire comes in.

Although Claire doesn't know about the mate concept yet, she does know about Sia - and better then anyone else on this planet.

I had Kevin ask her what would be the one thing that I could do for Sia to make her fall for me.

I really can't believe the reply.

~

So here we are, Anastasia and I. On a boat ready to go to a small island resort somewhere. Claire said that Sia loves holidays, and oceans so I just had to put the two together to get this.

Sia is buzzing as she smiles, her hair glides with the air as her head is sticking out the speed boat.

We're only here for two days so heavy luggage isn't necessary.

I plan nothing really, I'll just see what she wants because what ever she wants I will give her.

Sometimes I wonder if I would still be attracted to her if I were human, and I didn't need a mate. Her smile, her laugh, her essence - I don't think I could be complete with out her.

But does she feel the same way about me? Because if not, I don't know what I would do. My life wouldn't be worth living.

No one has ever had this power over me, this influence. I really didn't think having a mate would have this big of an effect on me, It's almost turned me soft.

The boat slowly brings us to a small dock, Other boats are around it suggesting that this place is a common holiday resort. I stand grabbing my back pack, and I watch as Sia grabs hers. Her hair is slightly messy from the wind, but it gives her a natural look.

Her brown eyes ask me if she can get off the boat and I nod following her from behind.

"See ya, Alpha," The boat driver waves at me as I take a step onto the wooden dock.

"See ya, Rick." I smile proudly and meet Sia at the end of the walk. She's waiting next to a tall pine tree, and I can tell that she is excited for what is to come. But honestly, I don't know what is to come - maybe I should think of something.

"This is all so amazing," She gaps and turns her attention to everything new that her vision can see.

"I'm glad you like it," I say as we begin to walk to the gravel made path to the left.

"This is amazing and all, but why are we here?" She asks me as we near the resort office.

"Just to have fun. There's nothing wrong with me letting you have fun, you know." I remind her and she opens her mouth as if to say something but closes it again.

"Maxwell Trent" I tell the man behind the desk. He's short and plump with a shiny bald head. His eyes scan a book with reservations until he stops at the letters that made my name.