Chapter Ten: Dusk *PART ONE*

ABOVE: Claire

WHAT? 1.4K? ilygsfm.

~

Now, I can tell Claire is startled. But the evident pulse in her muscles beg to differ. Analyzing it all, I am able to figure out that Claire's best shield is to look bigger, stronger, smarter. Then, convincing both herself and the person that she is not what meets the eye.

But she's so easy.

Such an easy target, and it gives her away. 

"What doo you want?" She quirks an eyebrow smoothly, trying to hide the fear that she has contained. 

"Simple," The man chuckles, taking his feet for a little stroll around her, obviously trying to frighten her. "You are the Astrix, and although everyone would freak out more about the Luna, I want you" Digging his hands in his pockets and smiling at the ground deviously he begins to elaborate "You see, If we take you the Luna will look. She will look for you despite her orders to stay, and then we'll have both"

"But why not have the Luna then yourself, you might ask? Well, Blondie. It so how much happens that we need you more then her. She is just a bonus." Never loosing eye contact Claire's eyes begin to soften, her staunch character is begin to weaken. 

Debating on what I should do in this role, I begin to freeze slighty as a whole scene goes on. 

The man, he didn't even stop walking when he took a swing to her head, I flinched a little myself when I heard the impact. Being her fragile self, and no doubt being his supernatural self, She falls to the ground. Honestly, I thought it would have taken a bit more, but she knocked out. And hard. 

He chuckles at his effort and slumps her over his back like a feather, like shes nothing. Her blond hair dangling off his tight grey shirt. Just as I am about to jump, something interrupts again. She's kicking and screaming. 

No doubt by the morning the guy will have scratches on his back. Screaming cuss words, Claire somehow free's herself from his trap and collapses to the ground. Struggling with adrenaline, she gets up slowly.

"Sia!" She screams, And when some screams your name you follow it. Not even thinking about the massive shock that ran straight through my leg as I jumped off, I run to her. But he is much faster. And although he didn't acknowledge I was there, I know he know's. 

Knocking her back to the ground by grasping her left angle she begin to move away her eyes grasping on to mine like life support. I sprint for her,

"Sia, Oliver, Max!" Calling everyone's names like in the dream. But I will beat my dream.

I will save her, 

Diving for her hand, while she moves at impeccable speed I grasp at, landing on my stomach. 

"Back off!" I yell at the guy who drags her. Stumbling my way up, tugging her with me, but he is stronger then I am. He smiles an evil smile, and Claire is crying my name. 

"Good night, Luna" is all he says, and I look at Claire who's eyes are shot right open, and all that slips through her mouth is "Behind you" Before a cloth is stuffed to my mouth.

~

Like I've said before.

I've been knocked out before.

I'm a clumsy person, but when someone does it to me? Oh they'll pay.

I was too muffled and confused on what happened, I didn't dream. The only small figment I got was a little boy calling my name but that turned out to be real. 

"Luna Sia?" A small hand begins to shake me awake, my eyes fluttering open to see Thomas, and only Thomas. My brain feels mixed, and dazed. Concentration seems to be a hard thing to do in this situation.

"Thomas?" I ask, knowing it's him but making sure i'm awake 100%. 

"Are you right?" He says in a cute worried tone. 

"What happened, Tommy?" 

"It's been a while since Claire and you came out. Everyone else just went inside but I was really worried" His cuteness, and my confusion, blinds the small grammar mistake he had just made. "Where is Claire?"

"I-I don't know," I stutter out.

What happened?
She was so close to me. I had her. 

I let her go.

"Should I get Alpha Max?" He asks me tilting his head in worry. 

"Yes, and Oliver. I'll come." I begin to get up, avoiding all the stars that float to my head.

"No need." He waves me off like some kind of peasant before concentrating really hard on something. Furrowing his eyebrows and turning a bit red, he replies "They're coming"

 "How-"

"Wolf power," He gives a small smirk. "Max said not to move or get up," He tells me politely.

"Of course he did." I groan, disobeying his orders by siting up against a tree. 

It doesn't even take him a minute to reach me, he never stops sprinting until he touches me. "Sia? Are you alright? What happened? Where is Claire?" His questions flood my ears, almost burning with the headache I have.

But I feel a shield of safety around me once again, I know nothing can happen to me at this moment. 

"Claire?!" I hear a cry, and it's obvious that it's Oliver. The stress and worry in his tone is like no other, not even like Max's. 

His orange locks soon become evident in the corner of my eyes and he rushes towards us. "Are you alright?" He asks, and I nod slowly. "Where is Claire?" He asks, his eyes shot up and serious. 

"T-The Dr-dream." Is what I stutter out. I can't say much about it, All I have is a picture in my head of my dream. Which confuses me more, I dreamed of it. I knew this was going to happen, I dreamed of it. But I couldn't prevent it. 

"What?" They both ask, not understanding a major clue I have just left them with. 

"My Dream.... It came true,"

And that's when all hell broke loose.

~

Oh 3 weeks and a really short chapter? Yes, Yes I know. Don't throw things at me >.<

1.4K Whaatt? The last time I checked it was 900, So thank you my readers <3 

I'm having a serious writers block, I just always find something better to do then write my own story (Which by the way I was happily doing everyday up until 3 weeks ago) 

But have you noticed how this is Part Once? Aye? ;) That means a part two ;)

I'm loaded with homework at the moment so this is honestly the best I could do. 

THIS IS NOT EDITED. OKAY I'M USUALLY A GRAMMAR AND EDIT FREAK BUT NOT TODAY OKAY.

Oh Claire bby, where might you be? :*

WORDS: 1148

~Z