Chapter Nineteen: Butterflies

Oliver mumbles something to me, coming closer as I keep repeating the word Thanatos. His expression is a little shocked, it matches everyone elses in this room.

Max replies to him, still looking directly at me. They're speaking a different language to each other. "Sia? What's happening?" 

"The Voice," I seem to blurt out regaining my ability to speak in the language I know and only know. "It was torchuring me."

"What voice?" 

"The voice inside my head," Oh my god, I sound like I've gone mad. "Aima, Floges, Thanatos." I tell him, and everytime I repeat those words he becomes more concered. "Thanatos.." I moan as a headache begins. and it's the only word I can make out for a good few minutes. It's like something took over me, and it still has my speech.

Uriah and Zach hold their ears like they don't want to hear me chanting. They groan something in the same language that Max and Oliver speak, I don't blame them either. 

"Shhh," Max rubs my arm, rather soothingly, and it does take an affect because my ability to talk appears once more.  

"I'm going mad," I cup my ears, the voice isn't even there, I'm just afriad it will come back. 

"What happened? Say it slowly if you wish," Max speaks rather softly, like if he said something wrong it could trigure me.

"V-Vision," I point to my head and spill out. 

He seems to get it after that.

~

Everyone had agreed to do this tomorrow. It was 2am, and pack members were being woken up. Max came and joined me under the sheets, as he hugged me.

"Care to tell me what this was all about before tomorrow?" He kisses my shoulder.

"I thought I was dreaming, but it was another vision. This one was big."

"Do you know what you were saying?"

"No, sorry." I shake my head. "I don't even know the language.."

"You were speaking Greek."

"Is that what you and Oliver were speaking?"

"Yes, its every wolves second language."

"Why were they covering their ears?"

"You were chanting an ancient death wish. Aima, that means blood. Floges, Flames and fires. Thanatos? That means death. Hades, The greek god of the underworld, thats his chant. No one dares to say it. So what exactly Sia did you see?"

"Wolves they were marching in a big pack. I saw blood, flames and death. I saw war."

With my ear pressed to his chest, I could hear him suck in a breathe. "I guess it's true then, a war is rising."

"How are you going to fix it?"

"I don't know. " He sighs.

And for once, I don't know what is supposed to happen from here.

-

I used to chase after butterflies, and when they rested on a plant, I would cup my hands and try to capture them.

Through out my years I've captured none.

Jackson would always tell me off, "How would you like it if you were kidnapped?" He would say. Its ironic how things have turned out.

Jackson always spent as much time as he could with me, more than either of my parents did with me.

I don't know why I still get flashbacks, there's just a part of me that thinks he can still come back. But he can't.

It's morning now, and everyone wants to hear what I saw, to why as I was saying those greek words. I'm thinking they're like those butterflies Jackson saw me with, and they're scared of being caught. Because we will all be chased in this war, and it doesn't matter to them. But we need our own Jackson, we need someone to save us.

And by the time I tell them all, Zach gets up out of his seat. He presses his palms against the wall, and you can see his shoulders bulk.

"We need to start preparing." He breathes, but we can hear him clearly. "Uriah, gather all the warriors, and the ones in training. We'll train at my territory. Max gather your wolves, leave all women and children here, I hope you don't mind but ill keep mine here too. Ill call some of the other packs. This is our home,  and it will not be abolished by Rouges."

Everyone seems to follow his orders.

~

yeah hi I still feel like shit and it's 5:02am I just woke up from a nightmare and felt like writing idk.

oh_cool