EPILOGUE.

The Alphas children ^
16 Years Later...

"Piss off, Dexter!"

"Bring it on, Rori."

"Landon!"

"Shut up, Ash!"

Today is like any other day in my home, and over the last sixteen years I've been able to learn to deal with it. Today the triplets are becoming of age. Landon, Dexter and Aurora all gain their full pack status, today is also their sixteenth birthday and they are still arguing.

Not so long after the three little lives that sucked the life out of me were born, Max and I had another. When we found out I was pregnant it scared the shit out of us, the thought of having more triplets scared us bad, but when baby Ash was born it was heaven. Ash is like a miracle, he's an angel. He never complains or cries, he always helps and is so kind, but what he does like to do is argue with his siblings.

"Dad!" They all shout at once, and I snicker because they don't call for me. Max rolls his green eyes at me and gets up from his seat walking into the lounge. I follow him for the entertainment, this should be interesting.

"What's wrong?" Max folds his arms sighing. He has a lot of wrinkles on his forehead from discussions like these ones to our four children.

"Well, Dad. Dexter keeps trying to fight me because he thinks he's better than me, Ash got scared and called out for Lemon and now he's angry at Ash for disrupting him." Aurora has always been good at being straight forward. She's very intelligent and confident, great at what she does but has always been competitive with her brother Dexter.

"Okay to start off, Dexter - your sister could kick your ass. She runs military now, so stay in your lane." Dexter scowls at his father but we all know he's kidding. Dex is the laugh of the family, he's sarcastic, honest and always cracks inappropriate jokes. It's good for him, as from today he is supposed to do the people work. People like him because he's a humorous person, fun to be around.

"Ash, man up - kick your brothers ass." We all kind of laughed because Ash is such a gentle person, he would never get involved in a fight he's too delicate.

"Landon, you're alpha now, when someone calls for help you can't tell them to shut up." Landon rolls his eyes and I want to applaud Max for dealing with this, well done. "Okay now please pretend you all like each other for the next few hours. It's your birthday after all, they should all be here any minute."

Just as he finishes his sentence I hear our front door burst open. "Hello!" The chimes of my dearest best friend runs through my home.

"Claire!" I greet her always excited every time I see her. Her blonde locks are cut shorter hovering over her shoulders and she wears bright red lipstick.

"Happy Birthday, fruities!" Claire smiles widely at Lemon, Dex and Rori. She's been calling them 'fruities' since Landon has been called Lemon.

"Thanks, Aunty Claire." They all say rather mono toned. I shoot them all a glare and they all put on fake smiles.

"Where's Ash?" She asks and we all look at her with the same genetically programmed 'are you serious look'.

"With Angel of course..." Landon teases.

Angel is Claire's daughter, Angel is also Ash's mate. She's almost the spitting image of Claire, pale complexion and blue eyes. But because of Oliver's ginger hair, Angel is borderline ginger, we like to call her Strawberry because of her strawberry blonde hair. Another fruit name. She's pretty, talented and the Beta's daughter, soon to be the Beta's sister.