Chapter Seventeen: My Fortune

10k Reads I love you little munchkins. 

~

Elenour is a very tall lady, her now drained of colour hangs down to her back, growing longer as time passes. Her face is frail and her eyes are a sort of pale blue. They say that her eyes change colour dependent on the weather. She is The Mother of Storms and is said to be a lady who shall never die. But we all die don't we?

I could see her by her window. Her house is like a small cottage, surrounded by only trees and a meadow. Max and I stood on the deck about to knock when she already opened the door.

"Greetings, " Her smile is warm and genuine. And I'm not a wolf, but her scent or her fragrance smells peculiar.

"Mother of Storms," Max bows his head.

"Bring that head of yours up will you," She playfully slaps the back of his neck "I'm not no royalty"

"My Apologies." Max smiles at her trying his best to come off as friendly.

"Well aren't you a handsome one," Elenour says looking twice at him. I have to admit that yeah he is. "Your mate? " She turns her head at me pointing at Max. I nod.

"Well you can thank Artemis for that one. What type of wolf is he?"

"I don't know." I shake my head.

"Eclipstic." He tells the both of us. What the heck does that mean? Is it his breed or something?

"Oh and what are you." She smiles at me with squinted eyes.

"I'm only human."

"Don't say it like that." She tells me.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Only human. Humans are special too, in fact I'm human."

"This is what we're here about, " Max begins and she turns to him "We think she is the eleventh Drea"

~

She had us sit on the couch as she insisted we had tea.

"You do the talking. " Max whispered in my ear. I nodded and he kissed me on the lips. It didn't last long, but fireworks still went off. Her house is nice and vintage, the light green wallpaper and the wooden floors bring a sense of home to it. Something you can't buy, but can only make or have.

I heard the rattling of the teaspoon clinking to the cups as she stirred from her kitchen, footsteps soon after that, and then there she was in front of us. She placed the mugs down on the coffee table, and sat directly across from us, almost like an interview. 

"How can you be so sure?" Elenour asks me.

"Well Mam, I had been having these dreams recently, really bad ones, I thought they were just nightmares but I couldn't get away from them. A few days later, they came true. I thought it was just a coincidence but a Beta  told me the story about you, and he was almost positive I was or am the eleventh drea." 

She pauses for a moment, pursing her lips after a sip of her tea. 

"We haven't had a Fortune Teller yet."

"Fortune Teller?"

"By the sound of it, you can predict or know what is going to happen to someones fortune. It may be bad, it may be good, I don't know, you tell me. But you are a fortune teller. " 

I clasp my hands around my mug, feeling a little cold. 

"Could you tell me a bit about the others?"

"Well there's me, Mother of Storms. Everyone over tells the story but all that really happened was me causing a few storms to stop a war that was happening. There are six of us alive today if you count yourself. The others died of old age or other accidents. You can not kill a Drea" 

"What about the other five?" I ask getting more intrigued by the second. 

"Nimeria, or Nim - Whatever you want to call her. The second of our kind, She can communicate with anything. She could talk for a tree and it would reply to her. She can communicate to babies, they respond."

"Penny, She can morph, it's quite fascinating really, She usually morphs into a rouge to collect information."

"Anabelle, it's quite ironic really, she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, sweet and kind, but her power is to inflict pain on a person or organism just by thinking about it."

. "Lastly, Nicole. She can move things just by the wave of her hand. Quite cool actually, when she visits I never have to even clean up.But you my dear, we need to talk about this. We need to develop it, and protect it"

"Protect it?" Max interrupts.

"Protect it." Elenour repeats, "If someone got a hold of her, they could take advantage of her power." Max growls a little, And I punch his arm to make him shut up. He responds by shutting up and rubbing his arm like it hurt. "I haven't actually asked yet but what is your name?"

"Sia," I reply.

"Anastasia." Max corrects me.

"Shut up Maxwell." I tease.

"Hey don't call me that!" He replies in a high pitched voice.

"So Sia and Max?" She asks smiling at our play fighting manner.We both nod. "Sia you can come back anytime, and Ill help you develop your skills. But you might want to leave your dog behind." She gestures to Max and I laugh. 

"I am not a dog." Max pouts folding his arms.

"That's right," I rub his shoulder in a calming matter "You're my dog."

~

Now the Mark of Disgrace is out of our way.

And I am officially the eleventh Drea according to Elenour whom welcomed me to visit her at anytime.

We get to discuss the serious business. 

We all sat around a large table. Max and Oliver at the front and Claire and I at the end. Kevin, Uriah, Ian, Zach and the others sat on the sides. 

"What do you mean 'a war is rising'?" Zach intervenes. 

"I mean that a war is rising. The rouges want to attack us, they don't want to be the underdogs anymore. They want in, They want us gone." Max replies, his tone growing more serious by the minute. 

"Well it's not that simple, How do they plan on that?" Zach questions again.

"The rouges - They've been coming together, all of them, they've been devising a series of strategies to over take us. If we don't figure out something now, we'll be gone."

"Did you see such a thing?" Kevin asks. Gosh, they all get so serious in their voices when they discuss 'wolf' things. 

"I was prancing around the pack territory that Oliver lead us to. I saw training. Hundreds of them. Rouges don't stick in such big packs, they keep it small so it's easier to control. I listened to them, They want  to take out the smallest packs first. Slowly rising up to your pack Zach, The biggest."

"Well shit." He mumbles before they start arguing about what to do first. 

~

10k what is this oml AND #300 on Werewolf oh. 

I motherduckin' love you guys. 

SO SO a war is actually rising lel wat. Be a shame if I killed off characters. Such a shame. 

I hope you guys have shucking great days because you made mine great when I saw the 10k :)

The Lannisters send their regards,

~Z