Chapter Thirty Four: Home Sweet Home

i apologize for my poor writing effort, i have lost a lot of motivation with this story and wish to move on soon.
--
Max's P.O.V

"Five damn siblings" Oliver whispers to me, "I don't know if I can remember all of their names! "
We stand in the bathroom because Oliver wanted to bitch.

"Bro look, all of their names start with damn 'C' it can't be that hard"

"Uhh, the baby... it's name is Cole."

"Well I think the baby is a him not an it"

"I'm so not ready for this.." Oliver groaned pressing his forehead against the wall.

"Then theres Cleo and Cale the twins and that Carter one," I remind him. It's not impossible to remember names. "Then there's Cedric.. " I began thinking about how Sia and Cedric have this small connection, and vibe around eachother. I let out a grunt, I know she is mine, and I know she knows that but I just don't like him.

Oliver turns to me his eyebrows raised up and his arm stuck to the wall. "You don't like him do you. " He gives me a look that says i-know-what-youre-thinking.
"Of course I don't!" I yell in a whispering manner. "He's been glued to her this whole time... it's like he thinks of her more than a friend!"

"Oh Max," Oliver sighs, coming closer to me amd grabbing my shoulder, "Claire and Sia have been friends for yonks - Cedric and Sia are probably good friends. "

A run my hand through my greasy hair, feeling a little overwhelmed. "Yeah I guess..."

Both our heads shot straight up when we heard a banging on the door. "Max? My parents are here." I heard Sia's voice. "Can you come out now? "

"Uhh.." I looked at Oliver and he shrugged and mouthed 'lets go' "Yeah I'm coming out now." When I unlocked and opened the bathroom door, Oliver emergeded from behind me and shut the door behind us both.

"Oliver," Sia says sounding surprised, she probably assumed it was just me in the bathroom. "What were you doing in there?"

Well this is awkward.

"Well you know," I start telling Sia. Looking for things or an idea to tell her what we were doing. Because if I tell her we were talking, she'll want to know what about, ansd why we had to do it so secretly. Ugh girls.

"He had the shits and there was no toilet paper, so I got some for him " Oliver laughed.

Really? Out of all the things in the world why that idea. I feel my cheeks turning into a hot pink, how embarrassing.

"Aw Max it's okay.. there's toilet paper for everyone who needs to poop now" She giggles and I find it cute how she never swears and is so innocent, even when she is a master with a sword. "But cmon guys, " She turns away her brunette hair swings from left to right as she guides us to the kitchen. My eyes find them selves to her butt, and it looks good in the jeans she's wearing.

Don't be a perv.

I have to remind myself these sorts of things every now and then in certain types of situations. For example, when i'm in a house full of family members of my best friends girl friend.

I let myself in on what Sia is thinking, just to know how she's feeling at the moment. My hands sweat and I begin to feel a little nervous when I listen in.

I can't wait to tell Cedric about the bathroom incident - that's so funny! He's going to laugh so hard.

I stop myself from listening to anymore for the sake of Dusk. He might get angry and so something I can't control.