Chapter Four: Seven Days - *PART TWO.*

ABOVE: Oliver

Sia's P.O.V:

DAY 3:

I'm wandering but I'm not there. I'm not here. It's cold and musty in the air, icy almost. It's not even autumn anymore.

It's not my feet that is tugging me further into the forest, its my mind. It's determined to find something. I hear twigs break suddenly and sniffs. If I wear to guess it is someone who is crying.

I follow their weeps and see her.

"Claire?" I ask clearly but she ignores me, doesn't even glance my way. "Claire, Wait!" I try to run but like I said, it's not my feet the move it's my mind. And my mind doesn't want to run.

There's a burst in the trees like an aggressive snap. Then a wolf pounces from a bush and on to Claire.

"Claire!" I scream as she yells and struggles. "Claire!" I can't move and she can't hear me. I'm on the verge of breaking, She's being attacked and clawed. Being damaged, but in a repairable way.

And I can't stop it.

-
Bolting up I gasp for air.
A dream?
I shake my head and slap myself awake, It felt so real.
While I rub my eyes and rest my entire face on my palms there's a low chuckle.

"Alright there?" He asks. I don't look at him, I just mumble under my breathe.

"Nightmare," I ruffle up my hair and lay back down.

"What was it about?" He asks intrigued by my sudden outburst.

"This monster...wolf thing attacking Claire." I don't really want to think about it. It was such a clear dream almost real.

"A wolf," He repeats so silently. I'm not even sure if he heard me say it. He's strange like that, he repeats things so softly I don't even know what i'm hearing. There is a moment of silence before he gets up, putting on pants. He was only in his boxers?!

"Lets get some food," He licks his lips. I nod in agreement and follow him down stairs. He enters the kitchen and begins to poor cereal and milk into two bowls.

"Thanks," I say as he passes me a bowl but is intercepted by Kevin's hands. His hair is all messy and he's smirking like a maniac as he begins to devour my food.

"Morning, Mr Cheater," I greet him. He sits beside me and reeks of sweat and salt. "Damn ever heard of a shower?" I hold my noes for effect as Max growls.

"That was Sia's" He uses a firm tone, but not like that tone he used with me last night, it almost scared me.

"And now it's mine" Kevin gives him a toothy smile with food in his mouth. I snort when Max smacks him behind the head,

"Bad little Cousin."

"Yes, Alpha" Kevin bows down his head and misses the major glare Max had just given him.

"So why does everyone else get to call you Alpha but me?" I ask as he sets another bowl of cereal in front of me, And I nod as a thank you.

"Because you can't." He doesn't say it in the little kid tone 'I know you are but what am I' he says it seriously.

"Whatever, Alpha" I tease and Kevin snorts over the growl Max produces. He's so awkward when he growls because it's like he's trying to warm me, but it doesn't work. And because there is always a long dragged on pause before someone decides to speak. So as my spoon clatters against my empty bowl I push it forward towards him.

"I-I'm going to have a shower".

I didn't really think I needed one until I said it. I do. My hair was greasy and oily, and parts of my body had grazes and dirt marks from my attempts to escape. I am forced into washing my hair with Max's shampoo which isn't that bad but it is masculine. His soap should cover it up though, strawberry scented soap.