Chapter Seven: Secrets.

ABOVE: claire

SIA'S P.O.V: 

What does he mean he can only show me? One would think it would be easy to say "Oh one time at camp the guys gave me a name," Or "It's a inside joke," But no. He's going to 'Show me'. Nevertheless, I finally get to see why he is called Alpha.

"Oliver!" Max calls out as we both stand on the deck. Why does he need Oliver?

"Yo," Oliver greets us, his fingers intertwined with Claire's as the stumble on to the deck with us. 

"It's time," Max barely whispers but Oliver's head pricks up and you can tell he heard.

"Time for what?" The red haired boy smiles, he has been looking a lot happier with Claire around him, he used to look almost sad. All Max does in response is stare at his friend deeply, and I think Oliver get's the point. I am still intrigued in what Oliver has to do with this, did he give him the name? "Are you sure?" 

Max nods, and Oliver turns to his girlfriend. He whispers something to her that I can't hear and kisses her on the lips, before standing beside his best friend. They stand on the lawn, looking staunch and bold while Claire and I tilt our heads in interest in front of them. 

"Please don't freak out," They both say to us. 

"Why would we-" Claire and I begin also at the same time, but we're cut off in shock. The two guys before us begin to shift into something. I am not even kidding, Their faces form into something more animal like, fur begins creeping over their skin and they almost shrink.

Standing before Claire and I, are two wolves. Where Oliver was standing, a light brown wolf has now taken his place. And we're Max was standing, a pitch black wolf, you can barley make the mutt out if it weren't for the green eyes. 

Those are Max's green eyes.

Max just turned into a wolf.

Oliver just turned into a wolf.

Wholy shit.

My face shoots to Claire's direction and her expression is shock, it almost looks like she's about to faint before her eyes meet mine. Horror consumes me, and I suspect the same for her. So we do what both comes to our mind at that time, we run. 

"Are they what I think they are!" Claire shouts as we dart through the kitchen and living room. 

"But there's no such thing!" I shout not even caring what I run into, as long as I am far away from here. I was the fastest girl in my city, I could run miles and not run out of breathe. I burst through the front door with Claire at my tail.

I don't even know what I'm doing, heck, I don't even know what I'm thinking. I had to look twice at what I had just seen, I couldn't be real. I can't be real. That is physically impossible, that is supernatural. Sure, I've heard of ghosts and spirits, but never in my life have I heard of... a real werewolf. 

And if werewolves are real, then what about vampires? or wizards? Gosh, It's like the Matrix - It's really opened up my mind. 

I trusted Max! That isn't even Max! That's a mutt that isn't real. Werewolves aren't real. 

"Hold up there you two," I was never looking at where I was going, but we're near the fence now. And Kevin is in front of it chuckling "You look like you've seen ghosts" His chocolate brown eyes are smiling, and you can tell he's waiting for an amusing response.

"Worse! Now help us get out of here!" Claire replies looking back every two seconds. The boys- The wolves- aren't behind us thank god. 

"Hey, Hey, Hey." Kevin puts his hands out not letting us go anywhere "What happened?"