time is to short...

So here you are my first Jonnie fanfic!! I hope you
Like it! I will be leaving my needing to change story for a bit as I am a little bored of writing cal instead of Jacob atm!!

( grace is 10 and is living with Connie)

" mum?"

"Yes grace?"

"Your office is very boring" said grace curiously.

Connie smiled and got up of her chair at her desk and went over to Grace and stated tickling her. Grace squeled and squealed for her mum to stop.

Connie stopped and sat down next to grace on her couch. She had told nobody to come and disturber Connie as she was doing "paperwork"

"Well then little Missy if ypou think my office is boring I will carry oin tickling you half to death" Connie threatened with a huge grin on her face. Grace started laughing again.

The two of them were sat there talking and taking it in turns to play angry birds on Connie's iPad. 10 minutes later the door to her office opened and Jacob walked in.
Connie stood up immediately read to have a rant a him.

But before she could Jacob shut the door walked over to Connie put his arms round her waist and kissed her.

Connie had wanted this from the first moment she saw Jacob. To Jacobs surprise she kissed him back and put her arms round his neck then pulled away remembering grace was on the couch.

They both stood and looked into each others eyes speechless.

"Um sorry Mrs b... Beauchump. I... I" Jacob wanted to say to Connie that she was on his mind 24/7. "I..."

"Jacob shut up!" Connie said seductively with her hands still round his neck. "Either spit it out or leave"

"I love you so much connie! I have wanted ypou ever since I first laid eyes on you and when you were with cal I was heart broken. So please let me take you out to dinner tonight... With grace of course!"

"You don't need to take me out to dinner Jacob because I have wanted the exact same this as you... I have wanted you and I love you!" Jacobs and Connie's lips reattached together. Connie pulled away and whispered "grace is behind us" they both turned to face grace to find her jaw nearly on the floor she was gobssmacked.

"So mum are you know together?" Said grace with a smile slowly creeping across her face.

Jacob and Connie looked at each other "yes" they both said in unison. Grace got up and hugged them both before sitting down again to carry on with her game.

"So do you want to keep this a secret?" Said Jacob.

Connie looked a the clock " my shift ends in 2 hours meet me by reception "

Jacob quickly kissed Connie's cheek then went back to work.

The 2 hours flew by for the pair of them. Jacob was patiently waiting for Connie in reception when he saw her come round the corner. She practically ran up to Jacob kissed him where everyone could see.

They pulled away and Jacob gave grace a piggy back and held hands with Connie then they walked out of the ED with everyone staring at them!

They jumped into Connie's car with her driving then headed back to her house.

Sorry this is a little short I just wanted to introduce it a little before I went into bigger chapters hope you enjoyed xx