going, going, gone!!!

"No Henrik your a bitch that doesn't know when to stop! The things we have said to each other but then you go an take it out on my daughter?!! That's way out of order Henrik and you know it!"

Connie was currently stood in Hanssen's office yelling at him about how grace was allowed to do stock check when the order came through with big Mac because it was Connie's department and she could do what the hell she likes!

"I think you will find Connie that, it is child labour you are putting your daughter through even if she doesnt mind doing it! Now if you will shut the door on your way out please" said Henrik in an annoyingly calm voice.

"That's it my resignation letter will be on you desk 7pm tonight on the dot! I quit" said Connie slamming her hands on the table before heading to the door.

"Oh Connie I am way ahead of you on that one! I have already resigned and Jane Grayson is coming back to resume duties as CEO. So by all means resign but i t won't be my problem after 5pm this evening as I will be gone!" He said with a slight smile.

"Good!" Said whilst smirking and slamming the door on her way out.

Once back down in the ED Connie went straight up to the nurses station where Jacob was stood looking at a computer. Connie went up behind him and put her hands round his waist and laid the side of her head on his back. He moved to turn and face her and it was then that he saw the tears in his eyes.

"Hey babe what's up?" Said Connie wiping a tear that had escaped.

"My sister just called.... Mums had a stroke" he said trying so hard not to let the tears fall.

"Oh shit! Come here" Connie and Jacob hugged amnd swayed gently in the middle of the nurse station. "Is she ok?" Asked Connie still in his embrace

"Yeah yeah she's making a full recovery but it was just so sudden. Paige my sister asked if I wanted to come over but I said no I will Skype them instead."

They pulled apart. "Why did you say no? We could have gone back out there. They are family." Said Connie in confusion

"I don't really want to see my mum in that state and there's nothing I can do. But I said we will Skype tonight when we get in from work"

Jacob still had his arms round Connie's waist while she had her hands connected behind his neck. "Ok well if you change you mind then let me know. Anyway guess what?!"

"What?"

"Well you know I went up to hanssen to have a go at him how he shouted at grace?"

"Yeah and?"

"Well I said I was going to resign then he was like OK whatever but he has already handed in his resignation and he is gone forever at 5pm.. Today!!!"

"That's great Connie, so are you quiting or not?"

"God no! Not now that Jane Grayson is coming back! Although I did sleep with her husband!"

"Connie!!!" Said jacob laughing.

"What?? I just couldn't help my self!" She said laughing with him. "Right I'm gonna go back to my office. Is grace still with big Mac.

" yeah it was a really big stock this month"

"Oh OK that's cool! It means I can get on with some paperwork"

They quickly kissed before Connie went to her office while Jacob went to his patient who had a deep cut to her left carve.

5 pm came round pretty quickly after having quite a few major injuries.

Connie heard a knock on her office door when she was just doing the last of the a patients notes and ordered the person to come in. Grace also looked up to see who it was but immediately put her head in her book and carried on reading.

Henrik Hanssen.

"Ah Henrik, I thought you would have left by now!" Connie questioned.

"Yes well I was just on my way out, but I thought I would say one last good bye to you, also I brought you some flowers" he said as he put them on the desk. "As a thank you for all you hard work"

"Thank you Henrik, but may I ask why flowers?"

"What do you mean why flowers?"

"Well flowers die but why not chocolate I mean you can eat chocolate!"

"Hmm your one funny lady Mrs Beauchump, good bye!" And with that he left and shut the door behind him.

"Right lets go Gracie I'm in dier need of a drink seeing as Hanssen has just left and I have slept with my new bosses husband!"

"Mum!!!!" Said grace with a smirk as she pout her book in her bag as well as her phone

"Why does everyone get so shocked when I say I have slept with jane Grayson's husband" Connie replied laughing

Connie and grace went out to the nurses station already to go just as jacob came out the staff room with his coat on.

"Ready for a drink you two?"

"Yep!" They both said in unison.

"Come on then lets go home!" Said Connie wrapping her arm round graces shoulder and one round Jacobs back as they walked out to the car.

Sorry this is really bad and its a really late update!! I ment to update ages ago but if I'm honest I didn't have to motivation!! Will update again soon! Ideas would be appreciated xxx