your perfect

Jacob had organised with a lot of help from zoe for the 6 of them to go out to dinner after ice skating at a very posh restaurant. But what connie and the rest of then didn't know was that jacob had come earlier in the week to set everything up and make sure everything was perfect.

Connie and jacob walked in hand in hand with grace on charlies back and zoe and max hand in hand. The waiter brought them to the table reserved for them.

"Can I get you any drinks?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes champagne please" said jacob giving the waiter a wink. But connie and the rest of the were all looking at the menu to notice the wink.

"Oh my god there is so much I just don't know what to have" said zoe. "What are you ha e ing connie?"

"Honestly zoe I have Know clue" She said smiling

The waiter came over and gave every one a filled champagne glass then walked off. Connie went to take a sip of hers but found a ring at the bottom of the glass.

"Jacob there's a ring in mine?!" She said frowning. Jacob got his fork and fished it out the did something no one expected.

He got on one knee.

Tears building up in connie eyes.

"Connie... words can not describe my emotions for you. You are gorges sexy and just damn right perfect. You have led me to belive some things. But one things for sure. I love you with all my heart and I wouldn't leave you.. ever. So Constance Beauchamp. .. will you marry me?"

"Who the bloody he'll do think I am of coarse I will marry you" said connie tears of happiness running down her face even charlie and zoe were crying.

Jacob put the ring on connies finger stood up pulled her up then kissed her while the whole restaurant were in applause just to show them she was his ans he was hers. They sat back down and grace piped up.

"Does that mean jacob is going to be my new dad?" She said with a big grin.

"Yes he is" said connie smiling at her daughter.

"Does that mean I can call you dad?" She's said to Jacob

"Of coarse you can sweet heart" said jacob. He was touched that grace accepted him as one of them. The others said their congratulations and then they ordered the food and had a amazing night.

"Connie there is one more thing you don't know about" said zoe nearly bouncing off the walls she looked so excited.

"Really what's that?"

"We are all going to the Caribbean for chrismas"

"No way what all of us?"

They all nodded

"Oh my god you guys are the best!! Wait Christmas is to weeks away"

"Exactly!! We leave on the Saturday before Christmas and come home in the 5th of january"

They were all excited and none of them could wait.

The next day

After a hectic night of talking about Christmas and what everyone wanted Connie walked in the ED with a extra strong coffee in one hand and her other hand keeping her hand bag in her shoulder.

She knew she was hormaonal this morning and looking at the state of reception as she walked in she knew today was going to be a long day. Zoe was already in luckily and Charlie had the day off and jocab wasn't due in till lunch so he was with grace all morning.

Connie went straight to her office to pout her stuff down. She grabbed her stethoscope and et out to find Zoe to see what was going on.

She went straight into cubicle six.

"Right so your telling me that for the past to hours yo uh have had back pain but have taken nothing for it?!" Said zoe. Connie could hear the irritation in her voice

"That's what I just said isn't it? Duh!" Said the young male on the trolley. Connie cross her arms and raised a eyebrow.

"Have you done any sport recently?" Said Zoe

"Yeah I played hockey 2 houers ago"

"And do you warm up?"

" no" said the male

This time Connie piped up "lofty prescribe him with anti-biotics and get him out of my bloody ED"

Connie turned away and went straight to her office with Zoe behind her

"What is it with people these days for gods sake can't they see we are busy?! " said zoe

"Zoe I know calm down right I have got to get on with this paperwork so can you ask people not to come to me unless it's life or death"

"Sure" said zoe smiling.

At about 1 o'clock jacob walked into connies office.

"Hey babe grace is in the staff room with robyn"

"Ok cheers hun" said connie smiling.

"Do I not even get a good afternoon kiss?"

Connie smirked got up and walked round to Jacob and attached her lips to hers.

He put his hands round her waist and pulled her in closer. He went to un-do her top buttons but she caught his hands and whispered "you will have me when we are in the Caribbean I promise" She smiled and walked back round to her desk.

Jacob shook his head and said "your one funny lady mrs b"

"Don't push it staff nurse masters" She said while chuckling. And then she went back to her paperwork while jacob went to resus.

So in then next couple of chapters it will be them on their way to the Caribbean. I wasn't going to update today. But here you are anyway hope you have enjoyed xx