the best day ever

"Mummy daddy mummy daddy mummy daddy" said grace jumping up and down on connie and jacob bed "mummy daddy get up its chrismas!!!! Please please et up!"

Jacob and connie started laughing and sat up and connie grabbed grace and started tickling her.

Connie and Jacob got up and went out into the living room of their  accommodation.

Connie texted Zoe saying...
'Hey zo
Grace is bouncing off the walls she is so excited!
What time did you say you were getting here?'

Grace was sat watching no angels as she had missed 2 episodes and it was the only thing that would keep her quiet. Connie went and sat next to her and put her arm round graces shoulders and grace put her head on her mother's chest.

Jacob suddenly stepped infront of the TV with his phone in his hand then took a picture of the 2 of them and set it as his lock screen.

"Jacob hun? Could you please moive out of the way of the TV?!"

"Sorry my queen and princess" he said with a grin then moved out of the way.

"Come on mister lets make some breakfast shall we?" Grace does pancakes sound ok?"

"Yeah sure" she said her eyes fixed on the TV screen.

Connie laughed at her daughter then grabbed Jacobs hand and pulled him into the kitchen area.

"Urm con?" Said Jacob

"Urm yes?" Said Connie while looking for the igreidents of pancakes. She had made them so many times before foir grace that she could do it with her eyes shut.

Jacob came up behind as she stood up straight and he wrapped his arms round her waist and kissed her neck.

"I never got my Christmas kiss this morning" said Jacob.

Connie turned round and placed her arms round his neck. She stood on her tip toes and lent on and kissed him. Jacob pulled her in closer and deepened the kiss before Connie pulled away for air.

"How was that staff nurse masters?!" She said biting her bottom lip. She smiled then turned away to carry on with the breakfast.

The three of them sat down and carried on watching no angels the Connie's phone lit uolwith a message from Zoe.

'Be round in about 10 mins! PJ day sound alright to you?! Zo xx'

'Yeah sounds perfect see you in a min. Con xx'

Connie sent the message then put her phone down to gather up the plates and po ut them on the side.

"Right I'm gonna get changed before the others turn up" said Jacob standing up

"We you can but the rest of us are haveing Christmas in our pj's" said Connie with a smirk. She sat down next to grace and grace cuddled up to her.

5 minutes later there was a knock at the door. Connie got upoto open it and found zoie max and Charlie all stood in the door way in their pjs. "Merry Christmas!!" They all shouted. Connie laughed and let them in.

"Fancy this haveing Christmas in the Caribbean!!" Said Zoe with a laugh.

The two girls walked into the sitting room and grace came bounding up to zoe. "Aunty Zoe!!" She screamed with delight.

"Hello muchkin"  she said.

"Someones happy to see you" said Jacob with a smile he got up and gave Zoe a hug then sat back down and carried on talking to Charlie while grace went and climbed onto max's lap and started talking about nonsense to him.

Connie and Zoe smiled.

"Shall we get some drinks?" Said Connie to zoe.

"Yeah I brout a couple of bottles of wine with me... You know the posh stuff!" Said Zoe with a cheeky smile.

"I know exactly what you mean" said Connie as they both started laughing. "Well I'll tell you what... We can get hammered to day but we will just have to make sure that the boys don't get to drunk because of grace"

"Deal" said Zoe as she started to open up an orange juice as it was only 10:30 in the morning and they weren't going to open up a bottle of red at that time in the morning although they may have liked to.

They went back over to the others and Connie sat next to Jacob and grace and Zoe sat next to max and Charlie.

Chalrie handed over a massive bag of prezzie for grace. Her eyes widen at the sight in front of her.

"Charlie I swear you give her more and more every year" said Connie with a laugh.

Connie got a necklace some earrings a perfume and a few bits of makeup from Jacob.

And Jacob got some aftershave and some chocolate from Connie.

It got to 5pm and the 6 of them had munched there way through the day and the two glasses of red were gone that Zoe had brought over.

Connie excused herself to go and get some air on the balcony as she was feeling a bit dizzy. She went outside and sat i n one of the chairs and watched and listened to the waves against the shore.

Jacob came out a little while later to see if she was OK.

"Yeah I'm OK I'm just putting it down too the wine... You know what I'm like." She said with a smile.

She got up out of her chair and let Jacob sit down so she could sit on his lap. She put her legs across his lap and put her arms round his neck while bring her head in his neck while her out his arms round her waist.

They stayed like that for a good 5 mins before they heard grace in fits of laughter. So they decided they better go back in.

At 10pm. Charlie max and Zoe left and Connie put grace to bed. She sat oin her bed and stroked graces hair until she fell asleep then she got up and closed the door quietly before going to bed herself.

She walked into her room to fine Jacob sat up with his legs oiver the side and his back to the door. She jumped up into the bed behind him and lent herself on his back with her arms draped over his front.

"Whats the matter?" She asked

"Nothing... Why do you ask?"

"Well you never sit like this and you have a face like thunder. That's why is ask" she said

"I'm OK really I am. Now come on let's get some sleep."

Connie got off the bed to change into her vest topo and baggy botoms as she had been in her pjs all day and they smelt a bit. She climbed back in and snuggled against Jacobs chest and he put his arms round her protectively.

They both fell asleep nearly instantly.

Sorry for the late and really bad update!! The next chapter will be when their back in holby!! Not sure when the next update will be but I will update as soon as I can xxx